6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 phase generator will produce twice the density compared to a single phase machine.
- Considering the primary controller of radiographic density, which technique has the greatest density?
- Convert the following techniques using reciprocity: 300 mA, 0.05 sec 100 mA, ______sec
- Use 15% rule: 60 kVp, 34 mAs _____kVp, 17mAs
- An increased OID will decrease radiographic density.
- If mAs is fixed, which kVp would produce the greatest density?
6 True/False Questions
mAs → What is considered the "control" of radiographic density?
greatly decrease density → Use of grid without alteration of technique will:
Decreased radiographic density → Increase beam restriction will produce:
Radiolucent → 3 phase generator will produce twice the density compared to a single phase machine.
decrease → An increase in collimation will ______ radiographic density.
Photographic → Density is a ________ property of the radiographic image.