← F&N Chap 3&4 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a unit of the energy supplied by food
- involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
- When calories consumed equal calories burned
- Food that has been altered from its natural state by drying, freezing, boiling, canning, or other procedures.
- the body's ability to meet physical demands
- A regular diet with modifications or restrictions (aka special diet) that must be ordered by the doctor
6 True/False Questions
VEGETARIAN DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
DIABETES MELLITUS → the body's ability to meet physical demands
FOOD INTOLERANCE → A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
NUTRIENT DENSE → When calories consumed equal calories burned
DIET → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
DIETARY GUIDELINES FOR AMERICANS → a set of guidelines about food choices developed by the United States government