← F&N Chap 3&4 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
- involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
- When calories consumed equal calories burned
- a health care strategy that helps people learn to use their eating habits as part of their treatment
- - replaces MyPryamid as 2011 new guide
- Food group system
- Shows amounts for each food group
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables
- Make half of your grains whole grains
- Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk
- a unit of the energy supplied by food
6 True/False Questions
THERAPEUTIC DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
VEGETARIAN DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
GROWTH SPURT → the body's ability to meet physical demands
DIABETES MELLITUS → the body's ability to meet physical demands
CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH → A lack of or an inability to use the hormone insulin to maintain normal blood glucose levels
FITNESS → the body's ability to meet physical demands