6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the body's ability to meet physical demands
- - replaces MyPryamid as 2011 new guide
- Food group system
- Shows amounts for each food group
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables
- Make half of your grains whole grains
- Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk
- A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
- A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
- A regular diet with modifications or restrictions (aka special diet) that must be ordered by the doctor
- foods high in nutrients but low in calories
6 True/False questions
CALORIE BALANCE → When calories consumed equal calories burned
CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH → relates to the health of the heart and blood vessels, it also relates to the organs that are critically dependant on a strong blood supply
FOOD-DRUG INTERACTION → A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
DIET → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
FOOD ALLERGY → involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
DIABETES MELLITUS → A lack of or an inability to use the hormone insulin to maintain normal blood glucose levels