6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
- foods high in nutrients but low in calories
- involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
- A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
- A lack of or an inability to use the hormone insulin to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- A rapid period of growth, usually linked with adolescence, occurs about 2 years earlier in girls
6 True/False Questions
MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY (MNT) → a health care strategy that helps people learn to use their eating habits as part of their treatment
DIETARY REFERENCE INTAKES (DRIs) → a set of guidelines about food choices developed by the United States government
MYPLATE → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
CALORIE BALANCE → a unit of the energy supplied by food
CALORIE → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
FITNESS → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes