6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a set of guidelines about food choices developed by the United States government
- effect drug has on the way body absorbs / uses nutrients / effect food has on a way body absorbs / uses drugs
- Food that has been altered from its natural state by drying, freezing, boiling, canning, or other procedures.
- relates to the health of the heart and blood vessels, it also relates to the organs that are critically dependant on a strong blood supply
- a unit of the energy supplied by food
- A rapid period of growth, usually linked with adolescence, occurs about 2 years earlier in girls
6 True/False questions
FITNESS → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
VEGETARIAN DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
FOOD INTOLERANCE → involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
DIETARY REFERENCE INTAKES (DRIs) → a set of nutrient intake values for healthy people in the U.S. and Canada. Used for planning and assessing diets.
MYPLATE → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
DIET → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes