← Science 15 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- convex lens
- virtual upright smaller
- plane mirror
- a flat, smooth mirror
- b this type of image lets no light waves pass through the image and the image looks as if it is behind mirror
- c thicker in middle than edges
- d mirror that is curved inward
- e convex mirror images are _________, __________,__________ than the actual object.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- uses a convex mirror, a plane mirror and a convex lens
- the point at which rays come together
- farsighted means that you can see ______, and not ______.
- nearsighted means that you can see_______, and not ______.
- a magnifying glass uses this type of lens
5 True/False Questions
concave lens → thinner in middle
pupil → in this type of image, light rays converge to form the image and it looks as if the image is in front of the mirror
refracting telescopes → uses 2 convex lenses
retina → in this type of image, light rays converge to form the image and it looks as if the image is in front of the mirror
cornea → the tough, transparent tissue on the outermost surface of the eye