5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The ultimate source of energy for living things is the__________
- The reactions of the calvin cycle do not occur at night why?
- Acetyl-CoA Formation
- When FAD+ combines with hydrogen the FAD+ becomes ____________.
- Electron Transport systems ______________.
- a The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
- b reduced
- c Sun
- d Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
- e Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- This process yields a final product Lactate
- Break down complex molecules.
5 True/False Questions
The "Induced fit hypothesis" provides and explanation for _______________. → Enzyme specificity
The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________ → Glycolysis
Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur? → This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by? → splitting water
Glycolysis → Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.