5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Krebs Cycle
- How does an enzyme increase the speed of a reaction?
- Acetyl-CoA Formation
- What does the second law of thermodynamics predict?
- The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________
- a by lowering activation energy
- b Glycolysis
- c Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
- d Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
- e Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________ → Red and Blue
Which of the following are produced by the reactions that take place in the thylakoid membrane and consumed by the reactions in the stroma? → Thylacoid membrane
The ultimate source of energy for living things is the__________ → Sun
When ATP releases energy it forms? → Inner mitochondria compartments
In which compound would you expect the labeled oxygen atoms first to show up? → by lowering activation energy