5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the second law of thermodynamics predict?
- The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________
- It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose.
- electron transfer phosphorylation
- The build up of Lactic acid indicates that muscles are functioning _________.
- a Six
- b anaerobically
- c This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
- d Glycolysis
- e Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Inner membrane of the mitochondria
- Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
- splitting water
- Making an observation
- by lowering activation energy
5 True/False questions
The Krebs Cycle → Hypothesis
Electron Transfer phosphylration → Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
The Chemical bond in the gasoline in a cars gas tank illustrate ______ energy, while the movement of the car on the highway is ________. → The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
Electron Transport systems ______________. → Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun? → Copernicus