5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose.
- The roles of accessory pigments are to ____________?
- Lactate Fermentation
- Which of the following are produced by the reactions that take place in the thylakoid membrane and consumed by the reactions in the stroma?
- Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur?
- a ATP + NADPH
- b Inner mitochondria compartments
- c Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
- d Six
- e This process yields a final product Lactate
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
- It acts as an energy carrier
- Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
5 True/False questions
Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light → Red and Blue
When ATP releases energy it forms? → ADP+Pi
The final hydrogen acceptor in the noncyclic pathways of photosynthesis is _______ → Thylacoid membrane
Fermentation → This process yields a final product Lactate
In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________? → Oxygen