5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ATP ______________________?
- In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by?
- Where do the light-dependent reactions of photosynthesis occur?
- In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________?
- When FAD+ combines with hydrogen the FAD+ becomes ____________.
- a Oxygen
- b reduced
- c splitting water
- d Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
- e Thylacoid membrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
- Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
- Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
- ATP + NADPH
5 True/False questions
This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration. → Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________ → Glycolysis
The ultimate source of energy for living things is the__________ → Sun
Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________ → Inner membrane of the mitochondria
Glycolysis → Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.