← #1 Bio Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ______________ is the first step of the scientific method.
- In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by?
- Educated Guess
- ATP ______________________?
- Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________
- a Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
- b Making an observation
- c Break down complex molecules.
- d Hypothesis
- e splitting water
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
- Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
- Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
- In the chloroplast stroma
5 True/False Questions
It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose. → The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
Enzymes are ______________? → Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________ → Glycolysis
A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________ → A light harvesting complex, the electron transport chain.
____________ is the products of the fermentation of sugar by yeast in bread dough that makes the bread rise. → Making an observation