5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ______________ is the first step of the scientific method.
- Educated Guess
- According to the first law of thermodynamics....
- When FAD+ combines with hydrogen the FAD+ becomes ____________.
- a Yields a TOTAL of four molecules and of ATP
- b Making an observation
- c Hypothesis
- d The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
- e reduced
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This process yields a final product Lactate
- Inner membrane of the mitochondria
- Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
5 True/False Questions
In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________? → Oxygen
The Chemical bond in the gasoline in a cars gas tank illustrate ______ energy, while the movement of the car on the highway is ________. → Potential, Kinetic
Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun? → Copernicus
Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________ → Break down complex molecules.
The roles of accessory pigments are to ____________? → Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.