5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________
- Alcohol Fermentation
- Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun?
- Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur?
- This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration.
- a Copernicus
- b This process yields a final product of ethanol
- c Inner mitochondria compartments
- d Inner membrane of the mitochondria
- e Glycolosis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
- Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- The reactants have more energy than the products
- The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
5 True/False Questions
The final hydrogen acceptor in the noncyclic pathways of photosynthesis is _______ → NADP+
ATP is important in cells in cells because _____________? → Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
Electron Transport systems ______________. → Proteins
Fermentation → This process yields a final product Lactate
In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by? → Red and Blue