5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Electron Transport systems ______________.
- electron transfer phosphorylation
- A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________
- Electron Transfer phosphylration
- Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________
- a A light harvesting complex, the electron transport chain.
- b Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- c Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
- d Inner membrane of the mitochondria
- e This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ATP + NADPH
- Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
- Potential, Kinetic
5 True/False Questions
What does the second law of thermodynamics predict? → The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
The ultimate source of energy for living things is the__________ → Sun
The "Induced fit hypothesis" provides and explanation for _______________. → Enzyme specificity
In which compound would you expect the labeled oxygen atoms first to show up? → The reactants have more energy than the products
Lactate Fermentation → This process yields a final product Lactate