5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- electron transfer phosphorylation
- ____________ is the products of the fermentation of sugar by yeast in bread dough that makes the bread rise.
- The Krebs Cycle
- Educated Guess
- Enzymes are ______________?
- a This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
- b This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
- c Hypothesis
- d Proteins
- e carbon dioxide (Co2)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A light harvesting complex, the electron transport chain.
- Break down complex molecules.
- Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
- Enzyme specificity
- The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
5 True/False questions
Electron Transfer phosphylration → This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
Glycolysis → Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
ATP ______________________? → Proteins
Where do the light-dependent reactions of photosynthesis occur? → Thylacoid membrane
This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration. → Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.