5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun?
- Electron Transfer phosphylration
- When FAD+ combines with hydrogen the FAD+ becomes ____________.
- When ATP releases energy it forms?
- The Krebs Cycle
- a Copernicus
- b ADP+Pi
- c Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- d Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
- e reduced
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the chloroplast stroma
- The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
- The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
5 True/False questions
Which statement about exergonic reactions is true? → The reactants have more energy than the products
Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light → Red and Blue
A controlled experiment is one that ____________ → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________ → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
The Chemical bond in the gasoline in a cars gas tank illustrate ______ energy, while the movement of the car on the highway is ________. → The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.