5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does an enzyme increase the speed of a reaction?
- ATP ______________________?
- This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration.
- In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by?
- What does the second law of thermodynamics predict?
- a Glycolosis
- b by lowering activation energy
- c Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
- d Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
- e splitting water
5 Multiple choice questions
- This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
- ATP + NADPH
- Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
- In the chloroplast stroma
5 True/False questions
The Krebs Cycle → Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________ → Red and Blue
The Krebs Cycle → Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
Educated Guess → Hypothesis
Lactate Fermentation → This process yields a final product of ethanol