5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lactate Fermentation
- Enzymes are ______________?
- In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by?
- The final hydrogen acceptor in the noncyclic pathways of photosynthesis is _______
- Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________
- a This process yields a final product Lactate
- b splitting water
- c Proteins
- d Break down complex molecules.
- e NADP+
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The reactants have more energy than the products
- by lowering activation energy
- Making an observation
- ATP + NADPH
5 True/False Questions
According to the first law of thermodynamics.... → Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
Electron Transport systems ______________. → Proteins
ATP is important in cells in cells because _____________? → Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
Where do the light-dependent reactions of photosynthesis occur? → Thylacoid membrane
Fermentation → This process yields a final product Lactate