← #1 Bio Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Enzymes are ______________?
- Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light
- What does the second law of thermodynamics predict?
- A controlled experiment is one that ____________
- electron transfer phosphorylation
- a Red and Blue
- b Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.
- c This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
- d Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
- e Proteins
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
- This process yields a final product Lactate
5 True/False Questions
Alcohol Fermentation → This process yields a final product Lactate
Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________ → Break down complex molecules.
It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose. → Six
The "Induced fit hypothesis" provides and explanation for _______________. → Enzyme specificity
How does an enzyme increase the speed of a reaction? → by lowering activation energy