5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trojan horse
- Computer fraud
- a an area in a window that contains buttons used to execute a function or open a command menu.
- b Conduct that involves the manipulation of a computer or computer data in order to dishonestly obtain money, property or value, or cause to loss. Examples of computer fraud include stealing money from bank accounts and stealing information from other persons' computers from gain.
- c A type of computer virus that makes many copies of itself resulting in the consumption of system resources which slows down or actually halt tasks.
- d An area on a web page that, when highlighted and clicked on, will take you to another location on the web.
- e Computer virus that does something different from what it is expected to do. It may look like it is doing one thing while in actuality it is doing something quite opposite (usually something disastrous).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Using technology as a medium for schooling or learning.
- The number of returns on your keywords during a search on the web.
- Using the examination of a fingerprint, a voice pattern, or the iris or the retina of the eye. These must match the entry that was originally stored in the system for an employee. This method of security is usually used when high-level security is required.
- An Internet standard that allows users to download and upload files with other computers on the Internet.
- Type of activity that uses the Internet for investigation and problem solving.
5 True/False Questions
Related search → Copyrighted software marketed under a license that allows users to use the software for a trial period and then send in a registration fee if they wish to continue using it
World Wide Web → Displays Web pages and renders them into final form so that they can be viewed by anyone with an Internet connection and a Web browser.
Simulation → A display of a record of all sites you visited in the last 20 days.
Domain name → the first page of a Web site that contains general information as well as links to other related pages
Math symbols → One key symbol used to abbreviate words such as and/or. You can use math symbols in a search on the web to help focus the search.