5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- about 77,000
- it increases the activities of the nervous system.
- They look like bunches of them.
- a How does nicotine create an addiction?
- b What is the death rate of males because of smoking in the year 2000?
- c Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
- d Why are alveoli called "grapes"?
- e What is the dark sticky substance that forms when tobacco burns?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the diaphragm?
- What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
- What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- Does the diaphragm relax when you inhale or exhale?
- What is passive smoking?
5 True/False Questions
to sweep mucus down the throat. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells. → What is respiration?
It supplies them with oxygen. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
voice box → Which is the larynx?
tobacco smoke → What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?