5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- to sweep mucus down the throat.
- The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells.
- a large, dome shaped muscle that plays an important role in breathing
- breathing passages
- a What is the job of cilia?
- b What is respiration?
- c What is the dark sticky substance that forms when tobacco burns?
- d What is the diaphragm?
- e The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?
- Does the diaphragm relax when you inhale or exhale?
- What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- Can passive smokers develop asthma?
- Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
5 True/False questions
about 77,000 → What is the death rate of males because of smoking in the year 2000?
it increases the activities of the nervous system. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
voice box → Can passive smokers develop asthma?
21% → What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
pharynx → Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?