5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- involuntarily inhaling someone else's smoke
- breathing passages
- to sweep mucus down the throat.
- a How many Americans die each year from lung cancer?
- b What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
- c The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
- d What is the job of cilia?
- e What is passive smoking?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which is the larynx?
- What is the dark sticky substance that forms when tobacco burns?
- Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
- What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- What is respiration?
5 True/False questions
tobacco smoke → What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?
Exhale → What is the dark sticky substance that forms when tobacco burns?
a large, dome shaped muscle that plays an important role in breathing → What is the job of cilia?
both → Can passive smokers develop asthma?
about 77,000 → How many Americans die each year from lung cancer?