← Test-Ben H Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells.
- a Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
- b Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
- c How many Americans die each year from lung cancer?
- d What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
- e What is respiration?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the diaphragm?
- The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
- What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?
- Does the diaphragm relax when you inhale or exhale?
- Why do trombone players need alveoli?
5 True/False Questions
about 77,000 → What is the death rate of males because of smoking in the year 2000?
Oxygen and glucose → What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
to sweep mucus down the throat. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
it increases the activities of the nervous system. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
They look like bunches of them. → Why are alveoli called "grapes"?