5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- about 77,000
- voice box
- a What is the death rate of males because of smoking in the year 2000?
- b How many Americans die each year from lung cancer?
- c Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
- d Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
- e Which is the larynx?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why are alveoli called "grapes"?
- Why do trombone players need alveoli?
- What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
- Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?
- What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
5 True/False questions
tar → Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
to sweep mucus down the throat. → What is the job of cilia?
yes → What is the dark sticky substance that forms when tobacco burns?
breathing passages → The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
tobacco smoke → Which is the larynx?