5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- They look like bunches of them.
- The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells.
- breathing passages
- Oxygen and glucose
- it increases the activities of the nervous system.
- a The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
- b How does nicotine create an addiction?
- c What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- d Why are alveoli called "grapes"?
- e What is respiration?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the death rate of males because of smoking in the year 2000?
- What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?
- Which is the larynx?
- Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
- Can passive smokers develop asthma?
5 True/False questions
21% → Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
both → Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
a large, dome shaped muscle that plays an important role in breathing → What is the job of cilia?
tar → Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
pharynx → Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?