5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- saturated solution
- mass percent solution
- STP (Standard Temperature and Pressure)
- a 0 degrees C (273 K) and 1 atm (760 torr).
- b The distance between consecutive peaks and troughs in a wave.
- c The grams of solute in 100 g of a solution.
- d A solution containing dissolved solute in equilibrium with undissolved solute.
- e Matter containing two or more substances, which can be present in variable amounts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An arrangement of the VSEPR model where four pairs of electrons are placed 109.5 degrees apart to form tetrahedron.
- The quantity or amount of matter that an object possesses.
- The area of chemistry that deals with the quantitative relationships among reactants and products in a chemical reaction.
- Mater that has uniform properties throughout.
- The volume of 1 mole of a gas at STP equals 22.4 L/mol.
5 True/False questions
solubility → The number of moles of solute per liter of solution.
photon → A subatomic particle found in the nucleus of the atom that caries a positive electrical charge and a mass of about 1 amu.
properties → The characteristics of substances that give them unique identities.
heat → A form of energy associated with the motion of small particles of matter.
trigonal planar → An arrangement of atoms in the VSEPR model where the three pairs of electrons are placed 120 degrees apart on a flat plane.