5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The AIP message, "WAIT PA CALL" stands for:
- Describe the trash compartments in the Galleys and LAVs.
- Describe what happens when an emergency interphone communication happens between the FD to the Cabin?
- Describe what happens when an emergency interphone communication happens between the Cabin to the FD?
- What is the purpose of the circuit breaker?
- a THE CIRCUIT BREAKER DISCONNECTS ELECTRICAL POWER TO EACH GALLEY TO PROTECT AGAINST OVERLOAD AND MALFUNCTIONS. LOCATED IN EACH GALLEY NEAR COFFEE MAKERS.
- b THEY HAVE AUTOMATIC FIRE EXTINGUISHERS INSIDE. THE HINGED TRASH FLAPS SHOULD BE KEPT CLEAR AND UNOBSTRUCTED AT ALL TIMES IN CASE OF FIRE.
- c 1) TRIPLE HI/LOW CHIME SOUNDS IN CABIN, 2) FLASHING RED LIGHT ILLUMINATES ON ACP, 3) FLASHING RED LIGHT AND "CALL EMERGENCY" DISPLAYS ON ALL AIPs, 4) PRESS "RESET" BUTTON OR PLACE HANDSET IN HOLDER
- d PA IS ALREADY IN USE.
- e 1) PRESS "EMER CALL" BUTOON TO NOTIFY FD OF EMER, 2) "EMER CALL" DISPLAYS ON CID, 3) PRESS "RESET" BUTTON OR PLACE HANDSET IN HOLDER.
5 Multiple choice questions
- AFT of FC
- FWD RIGHT GALLEY, AFT GALLEY ABOVE WORK STATION, AND LAVs UNDER BASIN OF SINK.
- ALLOWS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ALL ATTND STATIONS AND FD. THE ALERTING SYSTEM IDENTIFIES EMERGENCY AND NORMAL CALLS.
- AIR CONDITIONING, COMMUNICATIONS, FIRE PROTECTION, ICE PROTECTION, LIGHTS, WATER AND WASTE
- 1) PICK UP INTERPHONE FROM HANDSET, 2) PRESS "PA ALL" BUTTON, 3) HOLD PUSH TO TALK BUTTON, WAIT FOR CHIME, AND SPEAK, 4) "PA ALL" DISPLAYS ON AIP NEAR THE INTERPHONE BEING USED, 5) "PA ALL IN USE" DISPLAYS ON ALL THE OTHER AIPs, 5) RETURN TO HOLDER OR PRESS RESET BUTTON
5 True/False questions
How many cabins of service are on a VA AC? What are they? → TWO
Where is the AAP located? → THE ACPs ARE LOCATED NEAR EVERY ATTENDANT STATION.
Where are the cabin handsets located, and what are they used for? → THE HANDSETS ARE LOCATED AT THE L1, L2, AND R2 J/S. ONE HANDSET IS IN THE FD. THEY ARE USED FOR INTERPHONE AND PA FUNCTIONS FOR CALLS BETWEEN CABIN AND FD. THEY ARE ALSO USED TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS.
What does CIDS stand for? → CABIN INTERCOMMUNICATION DATA SYSTEMS
Where are the water shutoff valves located on an A320 AC? → FWD RIGHT GALLEY, AFT RIGHT GALLEY ABOVE WORK STATION IN OUTBOARD POSITION, AND LAVs UNDER BASIN OF SINK.