5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What AC device is used to prevent guests from exiting the AC if the jetway or airstair is not present to walk on to?
- In simple terms, how is the FAP operated?
- Color on ACP: RED FLASHING
- How many O/W exits does the A319 have?
- What is the Cabin and FD Interphone?
- a TWO
- b EMERGENCY CALL, ATTND CALL FROM FD
- c THE FAP HAS A TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY UNIT AND A HARD-KEY SUB PANEL.
- d ALLOWS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ALL ATTND STATIONS AND FD. THE ALERTING SYSTEM IDENTIFIES EMERGENCY AND NORMAL CALLS.
- e SAFETY STRAP
5 Multiple choice questions
- ACP HAS FOUR DIFFERENT COLORED LEDs. LIGHTS WILL BE STEADY FOR A NORMAL CALL, AND WILL FLASH TO INDICATE AN EMERGENCY. WHEN THE LAV LIGHT ILLUMINATES, A LIGHT OUTSIDE THE LAV WILL ALSO ILLUMINATE.
- TO CONTROL THE AFT DOOR AREA LIGHTING & TO RESET THE LAV SMOKE DETECTOR.
- THERE ARE 2 IFE/ISPS SHUTOFF SWITCHES. ONE IS LOCATED IN FWD CABIN O/H BINS IN ROWS 2 & 3. THE OTHER IS LOCATED IN THE AFT CABIN ABOVE THE CREW PANEL. THE MASTER POWER SWITCHES ON THE CREW PANEL NORMALLY USED TO TURN THE IFE SYSTEM ON AND OFF SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE CASE OF AN EMER.
- THE AAP IS LOCATED AT THE AFT LEFT ATTENDANT STATION.
- A CALL LIGHT ILLUMINATES ON THE SIDE PANEL OF THE ROW, AND THE CALL-CHIME ACTIVATES.
5 True/False questions
Color on ACP: AMBER STEADY → GUEST CALL FROM LAV
List the seat capacity in the FC and MC on an A319. Be sure to include the total seat capacity of the aircraft and the row numbers. → THERE ARE 3 LAVs. LAV A IN L1, LAV F IN L2, AND LAV G IN R2.
How do you operate the interphone? → 1) PICK UP INTERPHONE FROM HANDSET, 2) PRESS "PA ALL" BUTTON, 3) HOLD PUSH TO TALK BUTTON, WAIT FOR CHIME, AND SPEAK, 4) "PA ALL" DISPLAYS ON AIP NEAR THE INTERPHONE BEING USED, 5) "PA ALL IN USE" DISPLAYS ON ALL THE OTHER AIPs, 5) RETURN TO HOLDER OR PRESS RESET BUTTON
How would an ITM know if the circuit breaker is popped, and what is the protocol for dealing with that issue? → IF THEY SUSPECT THE PILOTS ARE INCAPACITATED. ITM WILL ENTER CODE TO UNLOCK, BUT PILOTS MAY OVERRIDE.
Where are the AIPs located in the AC? → L1 - O/H BIN, BELOW MEGAPHONE; L2 - ABOVE AAP, TO THE RIGHT OF L2 DOOR; (A319) R2 - AFT OF LAST O/H BIN, A/C RIGHT; (A320) R2 AIP - ABOVE AFT GALLEY