← Spanish Notes Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Severo Ochoa
- Pablo Picasso
- Manuel de Falla
- El Greco
- a greatest composer and foremost representative of modern Spanish Music.
- b famous painter of 20th century. found of the school of cubism.
- c winder of nobel prize in medicine in 1959 for studies in heredity.
- d El Greco, Velasquez, Francisco Goya, Pablo Picasso
- e Greek painter of 16th century. real name is Domenicos Theotocopoulos. many of his paintings are of religious nature.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- won nobel prize for medicine in 1906 for studies in central nervous system
- 1866-1954. Dramatist. Won Nobel Prize for Lit.
- Isaac Albeniz, Manuel de Falla, Jose Iturbi, Andres Segovia, Pablo Casals
- 1916. novelist. Winner of nobel prize for lit in 1989.
- 1845-1920. Greatest spanish novelist since cervantes. most famous writer of 19th century.
5 True/False Questions
Scientists → El Greco, Velasquez, Francisco Goya, Pablo Picasso
Miguel de Cervantes → greatest composer and foremost representative of modern Spanish Music.
Velasquez → painted in 17th century and was the court painter of Phillip IV. Most famous painting was Las Meninas.
Pablo Casals → Cellist of international Fame.
Juan Ramon Jimenez → Aeronautical Engineer. invented the auto gyro in 1923 which is the forerunner of the helicopter.