← Chapters 28-29 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did the Greeks where masks in theater.
- The gods and goddesses did act like humans but did not ________ or _____________.
- The ______________ column was the most complex.
- How many Spartan soldiers were left to try to old off the Persians in the Battle of Thermopylae?
- How many battles did the Persians win?
- a Corinthian
- b To show emotion and who the actor was imitating
- c age (or) die
- d 300 Spartan soildiers were left
- e the Persians won two battles.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the most important building in Athens is the Parthenon.
- No base, got slimmer as it went to the top, at top had a "base looking" design, simplest of all columns.
5 True/False Questions
What did a doric column look like? → No base, got slimmer as it went to the top, at top had a "base looking" design, simplest of all columns.
What is the name of the battle that led to the Persian War? → Themistocles
What are the battles in the Persian War in order? → The Greek victory ended the Persian wars and any future threat from the persian empire.
How did Themistocles trick the Persians? → the Persians won two battles.
What were the two main things that the Athenians used to win at the Battle of Marathon? → They had better weapons and a military strategy.