5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ex. of Analogous structure
- What was special about Darwin's Tortioses?
- What's an Adaptation?
- DNA controls where _____ ____ go.
- What does embryology recapitulates phylogeny mean?
- a It basically means as a fetus you'll go back to what your ancestors were like.
- b They had different shells. The notched shell was so they could stretch their necks high to reach food.
- c Amino acids
- d bird wing and butterfly wing
- e A feature/structure that allows an organism to better survive in an enviornment. They're already born with it.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A tiger and lion together (Liger), because they aren't fertile
- amino acids
- The study of fossils
- The study of earth
- ex.dogs and crops
5 True/False Questions
What's an example of Lamarck's idea? → ex.dogs and crops
What was special about Darwin's finches? → They had different beaks based on the Island they lived and the food source.
Who's Jean baptiste' Lamarck? → The guy that had a compatible view with Darwin. He said that the changes during an organism's lifetime are passed on to the offspring.
What's uniformitarianism? → The idea against catastrophism. The idea that the earth changed over a long period of time.
What are the evidences for evolution? → to go through again/ repeat.