5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Simile or Metaphor (S or M)----- Fast as a cheetah
- Syallbles can be _______ and ____________.
- A sound word. Ex. Chugged, rickety, babbled, howled
- A ________ is a popular saying whose meaning can not be determined word for word but by the expressopn it represents.
- When the feet are put together, they make a special pattern called ______.
- a S
- b meter
- c onomatoeia
- d Idiom
- e stressed and unstressed.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Visual Imagery
- Rhyme scheme
5 True/False Questions
A ______ ______ is a group of two or three syllables with an accent on one of the syllables. → Iamb
A ______ is an exagerated statment wsed for effect and not meant to tbe taken litterally. → hyperbole
Simile or metaphor (S or M)---- blue is the sky → S
Through _______________ we hear the pounding stir, the song of a thrush, a voice from history. (It is in a poem and you can hear it) → Visual Imagery
________ is a set of stressed and unstressed syllables. → personification