5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ is a set of stressed and unstressed syllables.
- _____ gives human qualitys to an nonhuman object
- Comparison that often uses a form of to be
- Many poems have a spectic ______ ________.
- Syallbles can be _______ and ____________.
- a stressed and unstressed.
- b Rhyme scheme
- c Iamb
- d metaphor
- e personification
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Through _______________ we hear the pounding stir, the song of a thrush, a voice from history. (It is in a poem and you can hear it) → Auditory Imagery
This rythmic quality is produced by the rise and fall of the sounds whcih suggest the ___________ or _______ of the poem. → action or mood
Through __________ we delight in a field of daffadils, pherhaps see a sandpiper dancing across the wet sand, or gaze a heaven. (somthing in a poem you can see) → Visual Imagery
This defines what?? Art of expressing ones thought in verse, listening exprience, should be read aloud, has rythm and meaning, arouses our emotions through visual imagery,_______ is thrifty w/ words → poetry
Simile or Metaphor (S or M)----- Fast as a cheetah → M