5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following is expected of lay Buddhists?
- Which number approximates the number of Buddhists in the world today
- The Bhagavad Gita, an epic poem, is about what?
- The caste system has/was developed??? What???
- Name a few of the "common to all religions"
- a Has roots in Vedic literature, was abolished in 1948 and was developed into modern form in the seventh century CE
- b Approximately 324 million
- c Respect the ideas of Buddhahood and Nirvana
- d Mahabharat
- e Myths, Divination, Taboo, Sacrifice, Magic, Rituals, rite of passage and ancestor veneration
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Brahman, Maya or ignorance
- A new religion
- To extinguish a candle
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following is NOT part of the eight-fold path? → V I S A L E M C
One path that Hindu devotees may follow is called Bhakti Marga, which is what? → suffering
Because of its elaborateness and expanse, the ________ sacrifice was limited to Aryan _______ → Is reborn as a child
Each of the 4 noble truths, focuses on the problem of what? → suffering
Name and give examples of 3 higher order thinking skills, name all 6 → Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation