5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Adherence of ________ Buddhism uses riddles in meditation and value simplicity
- The word Nirvana means?
- Name a few of the "common to all religions"
- One of the unique teachings of the Buddha is that humans do not have ________?
- Name and give examples of 3 higher order thinking skills, name all 6
- a soul
- b Myths, Divination, Taboo, Sacrifice, Magic, Rituals, rite of passage and ancestor veneration
- c Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation
- d Zen
- e To extinguish a candle
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Respect the ideas of Buddhahood and Nirvana
- Human misery and ugliness
5 True/False Questions
The Upanishads teach that all beings are but expressions of ________ and that people's real problem is ________ → A new religion
One path that Hindu devotees may follow is called Bhakti Marga, which is what? → Being able to pray to any god
The Bhagavad Gita, an epic poem, is about what? → To extinguish a candle
Buddhism spread from ________ to ________ → To extinguish a candle
In the Vedas, more hymns are written to ________, who is the personification of ________, than to any other single god → Vishnu