5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- One path that Hindu devotees may follow is called Bhakti Marga, which is what?
- The Upanishads teach that all beings are but expressions of ________ and that people's real problem is ________
- The caste system has/was developed??? What???
- Name a few of the "common to all religions"
- Buddhism spread from ________ to ________
- a India to the rest of the world
- b Has roots in Vedic literature, was abolished in 1948 and was developed into modern form in the seventh century CE
- c Brahman, Maya or ignorance
- d Being able to pray to any god
- e Myths, Divination, Taboo, Sacrifice, Magic, Rituals, rite of passage and ancestor veneration
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Approximately 324 million
- Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation
5 True/False Questions
The medieval philosopher ________ is known as the developer of the Advaita Vedanta system, and a prime opponent of Indian Buddhism → Moksha
Which of the following is expected of lay Buddhists? → Respect the ideas of Buddhahood and Nirvana
__________ was the god of Aryan fire → To extinguish a candle
Which of the following is NOT part of the eight-fold path? → Respect the ideas of Buddhahood and Nirvana
Because of its elaborateness and expanse, the ________ sacrifice was limited to Aryan _______ → India to the rest of the world