5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A hormone that acts on the Thyroid gland to promote the synthesis and release of thyroid hormone
- Compound that does NOT contain carbon.
- Electrolytes are....
- Compound that contains carbon.
- Autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid and is most common cause of hypothyroidism
- a 1. Potassium
- b THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- c ORGANIC COMPOUND
- d HASHIMOTO DISEASE
- e INORGANIC COMPOUND
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMIN D
5 True/False Questions
A hormone that promotes follicular growth in the ovaries and spermatogenesis in the testes. → LUTEINING HORMONE (LH)
Chemical compound resulting from the interaction and a base of NaCl → SALT
An inorganic solid substance which is usually a component of the Earth's crust → VITAMIN A
Herb used to Enhances memory → HYPOGLYCEMIA
Herb used for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy → GINGKO