5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An electrolyte component of blood hemoglobin
- Organic substance necessary in trace amount for normal growth, development, metabolism, and for the release of energy from food.
- Alternative medicine that has been proved effective by scientific research.
- Stimulates milk production and secretion after birth.
- Plant that helps with Burns and insect bites
- a COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
- b IRON
- c VITAMIN
- d ALOE
- e PROLACTIN
5 Multiple choice questions
- FOLLICLE-STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
- VITAMIN D
- VITAMIN A
5 True/False questions
This Vitamin is essential to normal functioning of the nervous system. → VITAMIN E
Herb used to Enhances memory → GINGKO
An electrolyte that helps builds Bone formation and heart muscle muscle function → CALCIUM
Remedies for illnesses passed down from generation to generation. → PROLACTIN
A hormone that stimulates the growth of almost all tissues and organs. → TYPE I INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETES MELITUS