5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A hormone that promotes ovulation and the development of the corpus luteum in the female, and acts on the testes to promote androgen (testosterone) production in the male.
- A hormone that acts on the adrenal cortex to promote the synthesis and release of adrenocortical hormones.
- Herbs that helps hyperglycemia and is antioxidant
- The vitamin which is highly teratogenic in large doses.
- Alternative medicine that has been proved effective by scientific research.
- a ADRENOCORTICOTROPIC HORMONE (ADH)
- b CINNAMON
- c COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
- d VITAMIN A
- e LUTEINING HORMONE (LH)
5 Multiple choice questions
- REGULAR INSULIN
5 True/False questions
Another term for Vitamin A (remember, a deficiency leads to night blindness) → RETINOL
Herb that helps to Boost energy, increase circulation. → CAYENNE
A vitamin the promotes the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and the synthesis of DNA. → VITAMIN B2 (Riboflavin)
A hormone that acts on the Thyroid gland to promote the synthesis and release of thyroid hormone → FOLLICLE-STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
This Vitamin is essential to normal functioning of the nervous system. → VITAMIN B1(Thiamine)