5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ERB-b2 positive breast cancers should be treated with...
- What is the underlying cause of mytonic dystrophy?
- Cerebellar ataxia, Kyphoscoliosis, Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and DM are together common to the disease:
- What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome AKA?
- What is the pathophysiological cause of abscess formation within the lungs?
- a Friederichs Ataxia
- b CTG triplet repeat on the myotonia protein kinase gene
- c Lysozymal enzyme release from macrophages and neutrophils killing bacteria and leading to pus formation.
- d Stein-Leventhal Syndrome...
- e Trastuzumab...they are more aggressive.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The depth of invasion of malignant melanoma...
The most important prognostic factor.
- HONEYCOMB LUNG...seen in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Lupus anticoagulant
- Pulmonary HTN
5 True/False Questions
How do you diagnose megacolon in an UC patient? → Flat plate X-ray of the abdomen
ALL is considered to be of B-cell origin UNLESS: → The patient presents with a mediastinal mass, or evidence of such, including dysphagia, respiratory syndromes or SVC syndrome
Breast tumor characterized by solid sheets of pleomorphic high grade cells and central necrosis in the ducts?? → Occurs on days 4-6. The lung is grossly grey and firm, with neutrophils and fibrin microscopically, but no RBCs
To what structural molecules does integrin bind in order to maintain attachment to the BM and extracellular matrix? → A paradoxical rise in JVP during inspiration...
Usually caused by some form of constrictive pericarditis
What is the main complication of Cystinuria?? → Cystine renal stones!... These are especially likely to form in acidic urine. Have a hexagonal shape!