← Advertising Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Media efficiency
- against position
- a defines itself vs. #1 product; Avis car rental
- b Measure and tracking efforts- Sales results, Media expenditures, Awareness and usage, Ongoing market research programs (tracking); Reporting performance to management- Note: may be daily, weekly, or quarterly; trend is more frequent that reporting-integrating results into planning; The cycle continues- working for improvement
- c messages and related media used to communicate with a market; uses 5 P's
- d an "impact-based" way to measure the affect it has on consumers
- e a service business dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising (and sometimes other forms of promotion) for its clients.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- proposed or adopted course or principle of action; contract of insurance
- obvious exaggerations and outrageous statements about a product or service made by the seller, not intended to be taken seriously.
- primarily responsible for managing the financial risks of the corporation; both horizontal and vertical
- The activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services.
- Top marking person,"heavy hitter" usually 35+; both horizontal and vertical
5 True/False Questions
multi-brand marketing → planning and marketing system that involving personalized contact with a customer or prospect, usually with the intent of generating some sort of measurable response
media fragmentation → viewing a large market of people with different demands as many smaller homogeneous markets
FTC; federal trade commission → six goals in the areas of broadband, competition, the spectrum, the media, public safety and homeland security; regulates radio, television, and telephone providers
commercial speech → a legal term for paid communications, primarily advertising
Alex Osbourne → extras beyond the actual product or service that provides additional benefits to the consumer