← Ch. 5 Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Richard Lee Henry
- William Patterson
- a notion that government should be based on the consent of the people
- b Who proposed the New Jersey plan?
- c oppose the constitution and oppose strong central government
- d an alliance
- e who wrote the federal farmer?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the first 10 amendments called?
- essays written to defend the constitution
- written system of laws
- Who proposed the great compromise?
- Power to make laws
5 True/False Questions
James Madison → official approval
Executive branch → Power to make laws
federalists → support the constitution
Federal farmer → antifederalist letters
Republic → notion that government should be based on the consent of the people