5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Sun
- a What is the most common energy source for living thing?
- b Energy Source
- c Proteins in living things that help chemical reactions happen are called
- d Organisms that can not directly use the sun are called
- e What is the sourve of energy that powers autotrophic organisms?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How many ATP are formed in Lactic Acid fermentation?
- Where does the calvin cycle occur?
- What are the 3 stages of cellular respiration?
- Aerobic means
- Energy that living things need comes from?
5 True/False Questions
Granum → Where does the chloroplasts collect water from?
Glucose and oxygen → What are the reactants of photosynthesis?
Anaerobic → What process does Krebs Cycle use? (oxygen or no oxygen)
Mitochondria breaks down food to produce ATP → Function of cellular respiration?
More folds; more energy → What is the first step of photosynthesis?