5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hundred Years' War
- Byzantine Empire
- Black Death
- a A knight who promised to support a lord in exchange for land.
- b A long conflict between England and France that came to be called ___________
- c He took power in the late 200s
- d A deadly plague that swept through Europe between 1347 and 1351
- e The society that developed in the eastern Roman empireafter the west fell was called __________
5 Multiple choice questions
- He married Queen isabella in 1469 and later became king
- The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.
- Pictures made with pieces of colored stone or glass
- A short three-lined poems of 17 syllables that describes nature scenes.
- He was a brilliant warrior and a very strong king.
5 True/False questions
Monasteries → Communities of monks
Hershey → Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
Chivalry → Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
Natural Law → A law governed how the world operated and its called _____________
Monks → The large estate owned by a knight or lord was _________