5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- William the Conqueror
- Holy Land
- a The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.
- b Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
- c In 1066 he and his knights sailed to England and defeated the english king and he became king.
- d The people who could participate in the government
- e The decay of peoples value
5 Multiple choice questions
- This document listing rights that the king could not ignore
- Is a group of people who didicate their lives to religion and follow common rules.
- Europeans called their code of honorable behavior for knights.
- He was an emperor who ruled from 527 to 565 and reuniting the empire was his passion
- Refers to the shape and elevation of the land in a region
5 True/False questions
Knights → People who belonged to religious order but lived and worked among the general public
Natural Law → A law governed how the world operated and its called _____________
Monks → Were religious men who lived apart from society in isolated communities
Aqueducts → Human made channels that carried water from distant mountain ranges into Rome or other cities
Haiku → Were religious men who lived apart from society in isolated communities