5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- King Richard I
- Emperor Henry IV
- a He was the king of the Franks by the 480s. He had built a huge kingdom in Gaul. He was also one of the most powerful of all the German kings
- b The large estate owned by a knight or lord was _________
- c He was the only one that stayed in the holy land
- d He took power in the late 200s
- e Trouble arose when Gregory disapproved of a bishop chosen by the whole Roman
5 Multiple choice questions
- This document listing rights that the king could not ignore
- The landmass that include both Europe and Asia
- Human made channels that carried water from distant mountain ranges into Rome or other cities
- He was a brilliant warrior and a very strong king.
- Europeans called their code of honorable behavior for knights.
5 True/False questions
King Ferdinand → He married Queen isabella in 1469 and later became king
Pope Urban II → In 1073a new pope came to power in Rome
Hershey → Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
Corruption → The decay of peoples value
Holy Land → The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.