5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Emperor Henry IV
- Religious Order
- a The decay of peoples value
- b Efforts to retake Spain from the Moors
- c Trouble arose when Gregory disapproved of a bishop chosen by the whole Roman
- d Is a group of people who didicate their lives to religion and follow common rules.
- e The large estate owned by a knight or lord was _________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Warriors who fought on horse back
- The people who could participate in the government
- The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.
- Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
- In 1073a new pope came to power in Rome
5 True/False Questions
Haiku → A short three-lined poems of 17 syllables that describes nature scenes.
Augustas → Rome's first emperor
Constantine → The decay of peoples value
Magna Carta → This document listing rights that the king could not ignore
Crusades → Pictures made with pieces of colored stone or glass