5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Virginia Plan
- they did not want the public revolting
- May 25, 1787
- a Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
- b Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- c 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- d When was the Constitutional Convention opened?
- e Were any of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention also part of those who signed the Declaration of Independence?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement
- Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
- What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
- Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
- When was the Constitution signed?
5 True/False Questions
Roger Sherman → What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
the north wanted to stop it + south said it was part of their life + it would damage southern population → What are the opening words of the Constitution?
they did not work → Who is often called the "Father of the Constitution?"
James Madison → Who is often called the "Father of the Constitution?"
make a new document → Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?