5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Great Compromise
- James Madison
- We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union
- September 17, 1787
- a Who is often called the "Father of the Constitution?"
- b compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
- c When was the Constitution signed?
- d What are the opening words of the Constitution?
- e Were any of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention also part of those who signed the Declaration of Independence?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name some of the difficulties facing the members of the Constitutional Convention?
- Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
- What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- Why was James Madison considered the best-prepared delegate to the Constitutional Convention?
5 True/False questions
how many slaves count in population → What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
they did not work → What did Alexander Hamilton think about the Articles of Confederation?
George Washington → Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
Virginia Plan → 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
May 25, 1787 → When was the Constitutional Convention opened?