5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- theyhad to compromise on slavery
- New Jersey Plan
- when 9 states agreed to it
- the north wanted to stop it + south said it was part of their life + it would damage southern population
- Virginia Plan
- a 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- b When would the new Constitution go into effect?
- c 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
- d Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
- e Describe the disagreement over the slave trade.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the opening words of the Constitution?
- Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement
- Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
- Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
5 True/False questions
he read books on history → compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
they did not work → What did Alexander Hamilton think about the Articles of Confederation?
how many slaves count in population → What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
Roger Sherman → Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
George Washington → Who was the author of the Great Compromise?