5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- theyhad to compromise on slavery
- the north wanted to stop it + south said it was part of their life + it would damage southern population
- Great Compromise
- he read books on history
- make a new document
- a Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
- b Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
- c Why was James Madison considered the best-prepared delegate to the Constitutional Convention?
- d Describe the disagreement over the slave trade.
- e compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
5 Multiple choice questions
- Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
- What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
- a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement
- Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- When would the new Constitution go into effect?
5 True/False questions
they did not work → When was the Constitutional Convention opened?
Virginia Plan → 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
Roger Sherman → What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
George Washington → Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
yes → Were any of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention also part of those who signed the Declaration of Independence?