5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- George Washington
- they did not work
- make a new document
- May 25, 1787
- a Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
- b What did Alexander Hamilton think about the Articles of Confederation?
- c Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
- d Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
- e When was the Constitutional Convention opened?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When was the Constitution signed?
- Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
- compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
- 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement
5 True/False Questions
theyhad to compromise on slavery → Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
he read books on history → Why was James Madison considered the best-prepared delegate to the Constitutional Convention?
when 9 states agreed to it → 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union → What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
James Madison → a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement