5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- he read books on history
- September 17, 1787
- new goverment
- when 9 states agreed to it
- Virginia Plan
- a When would the new Constitution go into effect?
- b What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- c 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- d When was the Constitution signed?
- e Why was James Madison considered the best-prepared delegate to the Constitutional Convention?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
- 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
- Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
- Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- What did Alexander Hamilton think about the Articles of Confederation?
5 True/False questions
how many slaves count in population → When would the new Constitution go into effect?
everyone had different ideas → Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
compromise → compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
no → Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
Roger Sherman → What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?