5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union
- they did not want the public revolting
- James Madison
- Great Compromise
- Virginia Plan
- a compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
- b Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- c Who is often called the "Father of the Constitution?"
- d 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- e What are the opening words of the Constitution?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
- What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
- 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
- Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
5 True/False questions
George Washington → Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
they did not work → When was the Constitutional Convention opened?
when 9 states agreed to it → What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
everyone had different ideas → Name some of the difficulties facing the members of the Constitutional Convention?
yes → Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?