← US Constitution Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- September 17, 1787
- Great Compromise
- George Washington
- make a new document
- how many slaves count in population
- a What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
- b compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
- c When was the Constitution signed?
- d Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
- e Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- Why was James Madison considered the best-prepared delegate to the Constitutional Convention?
- What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- Who is often called the "Father of the Constitution?"
- What are the opening words of the Constitution?
5 True/False Questions
the north wanted to stop it + south said it was part of their life + it would damage southern population → Describe the disagreement over the slave trade.
they did not work → 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
Roger Sherman → What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
theyhad to compromise on slavery → Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
when 9 states agreed to it → When would the new Constitution go into effect?