5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Make (guilt or an offense) seem less serious or more forgivable.
- b To surprise; to amaze
- c Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
- d Strict, precise, and exacting
- e Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
- Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
- A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
5 True/False Questions
Osmosis → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
Spiritualist → Someone who holds the view that spirit is a prime element of reality
Inauspicious → Devoutly religious
Demeanor → A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
Verandah → A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.