5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To surprise; to amaze
- b Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
- c Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"
- d The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
- e A medicine used to relieve pain
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment
- A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
- Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
- A person's behavior or manners.
5 True/False Questions
Misadventure → An unfortunate incident; a mishap
Skirmish → The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
Mannerism → A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
Albeit → Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
Impediment → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.