5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- b An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets
- c A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
- d (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
- e A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
- Having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
- Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- Strict, precise, and exacting
5 True/False questions
Extenuating → Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
Demeanor → A person's behavior or manners.
Osmosis → The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
Albeit → Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
Misadventure → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.