5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- b To surprise; to amaze
- c (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
- d To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
- e Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
- Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets
- An unfortunate incident; a mishap
- A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
5 True/False Questions
Exactitude → Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
Pious → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
Stoic → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
Analgesic → A medicine used to relieve pain
Stringent → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.