5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a An unfortunate incident; a mishap
- b Strict, precise, and exacting
- c Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
- d A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
- e (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
- Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
- Devoutly religious
- A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
5 True/False Questions
Verandah → A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
Lapse → A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment
Analgesic → Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
Disincline → (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
Spiritualist → Someone who holds the view that spirit is a prime element of reality