5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
- b Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
- c Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
- d Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
- e To surprise; to amaze
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"
- Devoutly religious
- Unwilling; reluctant
- (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
5 True/False Questions
Stoic → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
Osmosis → The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
Stringent → Strict, precise, and exacting
Fontanel → A small group of trees
Placid → A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment