5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A medicine used to relieve pain
- b The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
- c A person's behavior or manners.
- d Having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.
- e A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment
5 Multiple choice questions
- An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
- An unfortunate incident; a mishap
- A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
- Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
5 True/False questions
Displacement → The moving of something from its place or position
Indoctrination → To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
Impediment → A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
Deportment → A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
Stringent → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.