5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The moving of something from its place or position
- b Make (guilt or an offense) seem less serious or more forgivable.
- c A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
- d Unwilling; reluctant
- e Not auspicious; not conducive to success
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
- Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- An unfortunate incident; a mishap
- A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
5 True/False Questions
Delinquent → (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
Placid → A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment
Impediment → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
Astound → A fortified area or position
Spiritualist → An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets