5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A small group of trees
- b (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- c Someone who holds the view that spirit is a prime element of reality
- d Devoutly religious
- e To surprise; to amaze
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
- Strict, precise, and exacting
- A medicine used to relieve pain
- Having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Unwilling; reluctant
5 True/False questions
Irrespective → Unwilling; reluctant
Bastion → A fortified area or position
Verandah → A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
Enamored → Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Indulge → To make confused : puzzle, bewilder