5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
- b Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"
- c Unwilling; reluctant
- d Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- e To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- The moving of something from its place or position
- A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
- Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
- A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
5 True/False Questions
Pious → To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
Analgesic → A medicine used to relieve pain
Bastion → To surprise; to amaze
Misadventure → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
Enamored → A person's behavior or manners.