5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Die (tablet)
- Tablet (die)
- Top Body Molding (Body Ledge)
- a the main part of a monument, the upright portion above the base where the inscription is located
- b a main part of a monument, the upright portion above the base where the inscription is located.
- c a molding along the uppermost edge of the body panels
- d a fabric of silk, cotton, and possibly rayon, with a nap.
- e a fabric woven to create a smooth lustrous face and dull back
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The number of times sales in a given price bracket occurs over a fixed period of time.
- a casket made from a core of copper metal to which copper ions are combined by an electrolytic process
- the part of teh casket handle that is attached to the casket body
- a molding along the uppermot edgue of the body panels
- demonstration group
5 True/False Questions
Metal Case → a component part of the casket interior which is inside the head portion of the cap; no distinction is made between the ehad panel and foot panel in full couch caskets.
Flush marker → a small headstone which is set with its top even with the surrounding terrain.
Wood Wool → a method of closure that utilizes an epoxy compound in conjection with tongue-in-groove construction at the tope edge and the lid of the vault
Masselin → A value in an ordered set of values which represents the midpoints, whereby there are an equal number of values above and below the midpoint value
Roll (cove, puffing) → the turned under edge or horizontal portion of the rim which comes into contact with the gasket or body ledge flange (top body molding flange)