5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jacinto Benavente
- El Greco
- Isaac Albenniz
- Pablo Casals
- a composer of music for the piano
- b (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- c worlds most famous cellist.
- d he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.
- e (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- famous guitarist.
- Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
- (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
- winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
5 True/False questions
Calderon → (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
Lope de Vega → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Alfonso (x) → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Juan de la Cierva → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
El Cid → (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.