5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pablo Casals
- Lope de Vega
- Severo Ochoa
- Juan Ramon Jimenze and Vicenti Aleixandre
- Juan de la Cierva
- a (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
- b aeronautical engineer. invented the autogyro in 1923 for funner of the helicopter
- c (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
- d worlds most famous cellist.
- e winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
5 Multiple choice questions
- Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
- (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
- (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
- (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
5 True/False questions
Pablo Picasso → worlds most famous cellist.
Velazquez → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Miguel de Cervantes → (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
Alfonso (x) → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Perez Galdos → (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes