5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alfonso (x)
- Juan de la Cierva
- El Cid
- Pablo Casals
- Santiago Ramon y Cajal
- a an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
- b el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.
- c winner of the nobel prize for medicine in 1906 for his studies on the central nervous system
- d aeronautical engineer. invented the autogyro in 1923 for funner of the helicopter
- e worlds most famous cellist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
- winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
- (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
5 True/False questions
Jacinto Benavente → (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
Pablo Picasso → worlds most famous cellist.
Isaac Albenniz → (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
El Greco → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Perez Galdos → (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes