5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Andres Segobia
- Pablo Picasso
- Jacinto Benavente
- Severo Ochoa
- a (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
- b painter of the 20th century. founder of the school of cubism. style of painting in which geometric forms represent human figures.
- c (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- d winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- e famous guitarist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
- (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
- (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
- an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
- worlds most famous cellist.
5 True/False questions
Lope de Vega → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Manuel de Falla → Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
Blasco → (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
Isaac Albenniz → composer of music for the piano
Velazquez → he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.