5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Juan Ramon Jimenze and Vicenti Aleixandre
- Lope de Vega
- Camilo Jose Cela
- Alfonso (x)
- a el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.
- b he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.
- c (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
- d (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
- e (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
- an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
- famous guitarist.
- (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
5 True/False Questions
Pablo Casals → worlds most famous cellist.
Santiago Ramon y Cajal → (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
Pablo Picasso → worlds most famous cellist.
Manuel de Falla → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
El Greco → (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.