5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pablo Picasso
- Andres Segobia
- Perez Galdos
- Alfonso (x)
- a (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
- b el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.
- c famous guitarist.
- d (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
- e painter of the 20th century. founder of the school of cubism. style of painting in which geometric forms represent human figures.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- worlds most famous cellist.
- composer of music for the piano
- he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.
- winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
5 True/False Questions
El Greco → (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
Manuel de Falla → Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
Calderon → (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
Lope de Vega → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Juan de la Cierva → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.