5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Jacinto Benavente
- Severo Ochoa
- Juan Ramon Jimenze and Vicenti Aleixandre
- Andres Segobia
- a (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
- b (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
- c famous guitarist.
- d winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- e (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
- aeronautical engineer. invented the autogyro in 1923 for funner of the helicopter
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
- painter of the 20th century. founder of the school of cubism. style of painting in which geometric forms represent human figures.
- worlds most famous cellist.
5 True/False Questions
Camilo Jose Cela → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Isaac Albenniz → (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
El Cid → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Perez Galdos → (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
Lope de Vega → Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music