5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Perez Galdos
- Lope de Vega
- Jacinto Benavente
- Santiago Ramon y Cajal
- Manuel de Falla
- a (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
- b winner of the nobel prize for medicine in 1906 for his studies on the central nervous system
- c (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
- d (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- e Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- worlds most famous cellist.
- painter of the 20th century. founder of the school of cubism. style of painting in which geometric forms represent human figures.
- he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.
- (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
5 True/False Questions
Juan Ramon Jimenze and Vicenti Aleixandre → (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
Isaac Albenniz → composer of music for the piano
El Cid → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Andres Segobia → Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
Alfonso (x) → el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.