5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Camilo Jose Cela
- Pablo Casals
- Lope de Vega
- Jacinto Benavente
- Juan de la Cierva
- a (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- b aeronautical engineer. invented the autogyro in 1923 for funner of the helicopter
- c (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
- d (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
- e worlds most famous cellist.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
- famous guitarist.
- composer of music for the piano
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
- (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
5 True/False Questions
El Greco → (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
Pablo Picasso → painter of the 20th century. founder of the school of cubism. style of painting in which geometric forms represent human figures.
Miguel de Cervantes → (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
Severo Ochoa → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
El Cid → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.