← Ag. 34-35 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Commodity exchange
- Promissory note
- futures market
- Retail marketing
- Offsetting a position
- a before the futures contract expires, the participant can take a second position to offset the first.
- b a procedure conducted by commodity exchanges to provide networks and legal frameworks for sellers and buyers to work through brokers in making contracts called futures contracts, or simply futures.
- c agreeing to the terms of the loan.
- d selling a product directly to consumers.
- e an organization licensed to manage the process of buying and selling commodities under specific laws using a system of licensed brokers.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The selling agent receives this for the service of selling the animals.
- between 1 and 2 yrs old
- focuses of the product itself
- money spent on commodities that are kept 6 months or longer.
- was created by the government during the depression.
5 True/False Questions
Skiming → the amount of a product wanted at a specific time and price.
pigs → are swine younger than 4 months old
Psychological pricing → a procedure used to target buyers with special desires for quality, fashion, or image.
Opening a position → the initial step in the futures market
Discount loan → interest is subtracted from the principal at the time the loan is made.