← Ag. 34-35 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Resource Substation
- Retail marketing
- a a castrated male swine
- b selling a product directly to consumers.
- c the amount of a product available at a specific time and price.
- d The selling agent receives this for the service of selling the animals.
- e refers to the use of one resource or item to replace another, when the results are the same.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- administered as an agency of the U.S. Department of Ag.
- also provides loans to agribusinesses.
- for a period of 1 yr or less.
- Categories of info about consumers or potential consumers.
- interest is subtracted from the principal at the time the loan is made.
5 True/False Questions
Skiming → the amount of a product wanted at a specific time and price.
Yield grades → refer to the amount and distribution of finish on the animal.
Simple-interest loan → for a period of 1 yr or less.
wethers → swine older than 4 months
Video merchandising → created by Congress in 1916 to provide long-term credit for ag.