5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What master politician from Great Britain went to Versailles with the pledge "we will squeeze them till the pips squeak"?
- In what year did the United States enter the Great War?
- Who was the Christian hero in WWI?
- What did American Neutrality in the Great War mean?
- What were German's permitted in the treaty of negotiations following the Great War?
- a David Lloyd George
- b Alvin C. York
- c They were promised no part.
- d April 6, 1917
- e That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ban on criticism of the War Effort.
- It contained one of the most unreasonable demands in World History.
- "The United States will never again seek one additional foot of territory by conquest."
- Zimmerman Telegram
5 True/False Questions
What was the name of the passenger liner that was sunk with American's on board? → Central Powers
What was the American halt of the German offensive? → John J. Pershing
What was the right to limit free speech during wartime? → Schenk vs. United States
Who was the Patriotic head of the Food Administration? → Herbert Hoover
On what exact date did the German's sign a truce ending the Great War? → April 6, 1917