5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the costly American offensive battle?
- What did American Neutrality in the Great War mean?
- Who was America's secretary of state before the Great War?
- What did the Fourteen Points include?
- Who was the Mexican Dictator from 1876-1911?
- a Argonne
- b That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
- c William Jennings Bryan
- d Porfirio Diaz
- e The League of Nations
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- David Lloyd George
- The murder of Archduke Ferdinand.
- Submarine Warfare
- League of Nations
5 True/False Questions
What clause in the peace treaty stated that Germany was responsible for the Great War? → "War Guilt" clause
What truce ended the Great War? → Armistice
Who thought "the world must be made safe for democracy"? → Woodrow Wilson
What were the names of Germany and it's Allies during the Great War? → Allies
How much did America's army increase in less than 2 years of war? → William Jennings Bryan