5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What were the names of Germany and it's Allies during the Great War?
- Germany's invasion of what nation brought Great Britain into the Great War?
- Who was the Mexican Dictator from 1876-1911?
- What was the last event in America's move toward war?
- What was the greatest factor in America's entrance into the war?
- a Porfirio Diaz
- b Belgium
- c Central Powers
- d The sinking of four American merchant ships
- e Submarine Warfare
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The draft
- The murder of Archduke Ferdinand.
- Henry Cabot Lodge
- Wilhelm II
- 1) Selective Service Act
4) Treaty of Versailles
5 True/False Questions
What was the American halt of the German offensive? → John J. Pershing
What master politician from Great Britain went to Versailles with the pledge "we will squeeze them till the pips squeak"? → That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
What was the peacetime association of countries designed to prevent war? → The draft
What did the Zimmerman telegram arouse? → It contained one of the most unreasonable demands in World History.
American's strongly supported what? → The demands of the Flood Administration.