5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the name of the passenger liner that was sunk with American's on board?
- What was included in the Treaty of Versailles?
- What 1916 campaign slogan did Wilson run under?
- Who was the American General during WWI?
- What did the Zimmerman telegram arouse?
- a The self-determination plank from the Fourteen Points
- b "He kept us out at war."
- c American patriotism in the West against the Germans.
- d John J. Pershing
- e Lusitania
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Alvin C. York
- November 11, 1918
- Central Powers
- "The United States will never again seek one additional foot of territory by conquest."
5 True/False Questions
Who was America's secretary of state before the Great War? → William Jennings Bryan
Who was America's "Ace of Aces"? → Eddie Rickenbacker
What famous phrase came from the Sckenk decision? → Chateau-Thierry
What did the Versailles Treaty contain? → American patriotism in the West against the Germans.
Did the United States ever join the League of Nations? → No. They did not.