5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Did the United States ever join the League of Nations?
- American's strongly supported what?
- Germany's invasion of what nation brought Great Britain into the Great War?
- What did American Neutrality in the Great War mean?
- What was the last event in America's move toward war?
- a That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
- b The demands of the Flood Administration.
- c Belgium
- d The sinking of four American merchant ships
- e No. They did not.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Victoriano Huerta
- To defeat France, then attack Russia.
- The Irreplaceable's
- League of Nations
5 True/False Questions
In what year did the United States enter the Great War? → April 6, 1917
Who was the American General during WWI? → Alvin C. York
What did the Fourteen Points include? → American patriotism in the West against the Germans.
On what exact date did the German's sign a truce ending the Great War? → April 6, 1917
Who was the Christian hero in WWI? → John J. Pershing