5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What event sparked the Great War?
- Wilson once promised:
- How much did America's army increase in less than 2 years of war?
- What was Germany's Schlieffen Plan?
- Who was the German ruler who drew England into war?
- a 10 fold
- b To defeat France, then attack Russia.
- c "The United States will never again seek one additional foot of territory by conquest."
- d Wilhelm II
- e The murder of Archduke Ferdinand.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Victoriano Huerta
- "A clear and present danger"
- American patriotism in the West against the Germans.
- Central Powers
5 True/False questions
What was the name of the passenger liner that was sunk with American's on board? → Lusitania
What did the Fourteen Points include? → The League of Nations
American's strongly supported what? → The demands of the Flood Administration.
What unreasonable demand did Britain and France make on the German's to pay the entire cost of the war? → Reparation Payments
What was included in the Treaty of Versailles? → The self-determination plank from the Fourteen Points