5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a muscle that serves to bend a part of the body
- incapable of or resistant to being bent
- modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
- holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
- noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
4 True/False questions
Flex → a muscle that serves to bend a part of the body
Deflect → to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
Pertinent → intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
Genuflect → to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude