5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
- to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
- a muscle that serves to bend a part of the body
- relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant
- modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
4 True/False Questions
Retinue → a body of people in attendance upon an important person; followers
Retentive → tending or serving to hold something.
Inflexibility → incapable of or resistant to being bent
Detention → tending or serving to hold something.