5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a body of people in attendance upon an important person; followers
- the state of being held: maintenance of a person in custody or confinement
- tending or serving to hold something.
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
- noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
4 True/False questions
Pertinacious → holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
Inflection → the state of being held: maintenance of a person in custody or confinement
Flexor → to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
Inflexibility → incapable of or resistant to being bent