← Vocab 2/20 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
- tending or serving to hold something.
- a body of people in attendance upon an important person; followers
- to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude
- relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant
4 True/False Questions
Reflect → bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
Pertinacious → holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
Inflection → to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
Deflect → to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.