← Vocab 2/20 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- incapable of or resistant to being bent
- to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
- to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
- to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
4 True/False Questions
Detention → tending or serving to hold something.
Retinue → tending or serving to hold something.
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
Pertinacious → holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn