5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the state of being held: maintenance of a person in custody or confinement
- intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
- to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude
- a muscle that serves to bend a part of the body
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
4 True/False Questions
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
Inflexibility → modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
Flex → to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
Retinue → a body of people in attendance upon an important person; followers