5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
- relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
- intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
- noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
4 True/False Questions
Reflect → bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
Retinue → tending or serving to hold something.
Genuflect → to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude
Detention → tending or serving to hold something.