5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the state of being held: maintenance of a person in custody or confinement
- intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
- to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
- incapable of or resistant to being bent
4 True/False questions
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
Reflect → to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
Flexor → to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
Retentive → tending or serving to hold something.