6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Repetition of a word or phrase.
- A fourteen-line poem, usually written in iambic pentameter.
- The repetition of accented vowel sounds in a series of words.
- The repetition of the same or similar initial consonant sounds in words that are close together.
- words whose sounds imitate or suggest their meanings
5 True/False Questions
Antitheses → One word or idea is established and then the opposite word or idea is expressed
Denotation → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
Understatement → saying less than one means or saying what one means with less force than the occasion warrants
Consonance → The repetition of final consonant sounds of accented syllables or important words that are close together
Refrain → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.