6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction
- words whose sounds imitate or suggest their meanings
- a reference, explicit or implicit, to something in previous literature or history, could be biblical
- saying less than one means or saying what one means with less force than the occasion warrants
- an object or animal is given human thoughts, feelings, and attitudes
5 True/False questions
Paradox → an apparent contradiction that is nevertheless true
Consonance → The repetition of final consonant sounds of accented syllables or important words that are close together
Refrain → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
Ballad → A song or poem that tells a story.
Alliteration → a reference, explicit or implicit, to something in previous literature or history, could be biblical