6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The repetition of final consonant sounds of accented syllables or important words that are close together
- saying less than one means or saying what one means with less force than the occasion warrants
- a reference, explicit or implicit, to something in previous literature or history, could be biblical
- What a word suggests beyond its basic definition; a words overtones of meanings
- A fourteen-line poem, usually written in iambic pentameter.
5 True/False Questions
Antitheses → Repetition of a word or phrase.
Refrain → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
oxymoron → a reference, explicit or implicit, to something in previous literature or history, could be biblical
Anaphora → an apparent contradiction that is nevertheless true
Onomatopoeia → Repetition of a word or phrase.