← Digestive System Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a stores waste
- b Makes bile to break down fat, stores nutrients, and breaks toxins
- c finger like projections
- d Food is broken down into a soupy mixture
- e covers trachea
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- amylase that breaks down carbs
- enzymes in saliva that break down carbs
- Also known as the throat. Moves food from the mouth.
- Breaks down food into smaller pieces
5 True/False Questions
Pancreas → Makes neutralizing liquid and insulin
Stomach → Breaks down food by the action of muscles, enzymes, and acids into a soupy mixture called chyme.
Gallbladder → Makes bile to break down fat, stores nutrients, and breaks toxins
Small Intestine → Breaks down and absorbs nutrients through villi.
Acid → eliminates waste