1. On what date was the lottery held?
2. What time did the people meet in the square?
3. What is the population of the town?
4. What little child stuffed his pockets with rocks?
5. Who was in charge of the lottery?
6. What did he do for a living?
7. Who carried the stool to the town square?
8. Who came to help out with lottery?
Mr. Martin and his son Baxter
9. Who was the oldest man in town?
Old Man Warner
10. Who swore in Mr. Summer?
11. Who came to the lottery late? What was her reason for being late?
Mrs. Hutchinson; washing dishes
12. Who was not there? Why?
Dunbar; broken leg
13. Who was the first family called?
14. What was the saying that the old man would quote about the lottery?
Lottery in June, corn be heavy soon
15. How many times had Warner been in the lottery?
16. What was the last name mentioned in the roll call?
17. Which family was chosen?
18. Why were Don and Eva not included in the drawing?
she was part of her husband's family
19. How many slips were put into the box for the 2nd drawing?
20. What was the black box made out of that made the people not want to replace it?
the previous box
21. Who held Little Davy's paper?
22. What was on the paper that was drawn?
23. Who "won" the lottery?
24. Who picked up a stone with both hands?