5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binomial Nomclature
- Prokaryotic Cell
- a Organisms that break down the dead remains of other organisms.
- b A cell that has no distinct membrane-bounded organelles.
- c Naming an organism with its genus and species name.
- d the sum total of all processes in an organism which break down chemicals to produce energy and simple chemical building blocks.
- e The idea that long ago, very simple life forms spontaneously appeared through chemical reations.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A unit of one or more populations of individuals that can reproduce under normal conditions, produce fertile offspring, and are reproductively isolated from other such units.
- Organisms that are able to make their own food.
- Organisms that eat only plants.
- The process by which physical and biological characteristics are transmitted from the parents to the offspring.
- An abrubt and marked change in DNA of an organism compared to that of its parents.
5 True/False Questions
Omnivores → Organisms that eat other organisms other than plants.
Asexual Reproduction → Reproduction accomplished by a single organism.
Sexual Reproduction → Reproduction accomplished by a single organism.
Producers → Organisms that produce their own food.
Taxonomy → The science of classifying organisms.