5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
- An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
- A thin covering of tissue.
- A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
- Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.
4 True/False questions
Rhizoid Hypha → A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
Mycelium → The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
Aerial Hypha → A filiment of fungal cells.
Fermentation → The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.