5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
- A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
- A filiment of fungal cells.
- The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
- The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.
4 True/False questions
Membrane → A thin covering of tissue.
Fermentation → The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
Antibiotic → A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
Sporophore → A zygote surrounded by a hard, protective covering