5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
- The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
- An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
- A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
- Digestion that akes place outside of the cell.
4 True/False questions
Chitin → A filiment of fungal cells.
Antibiotic → A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
Haustorium → A hypha of a parasitic fungus that enters the host's cells, absorbing nutrition directly from the cytoplasm.
Zygote → The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.