5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
- A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
- A zygote surrounded by a hard, protective covering
- A thin covering of tissue.
- The result of sexual reproduction when each parent contributes half of the DNA necessary for the offspring.
4 True/False questions
Extacellular Digestion → The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
Stolon → A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
Rhizoid Hypha → A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
Fermentation → A thin covering of tissue.