5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A chemical secreted by a living prganism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms.
- Specialized aerial hypha that produces spores.
- A chemical that provides both thoughness and flexibility.
- The anearobic breakdown of sugars into smaller molecules.
- A hypha that is imbedded in the material on which the fungus grows.
4 True/False Questions
Membrane → A filiment of fungal cells.
Stolon → An aerial hypha that asexually reproduces to make more filaments.
Aerial Hypha → A hypha that is not imbedded in the materical upon which the fungus grows.
Mycelium → The part of the fungus responsible for extracellular digestion and absorption of the digested food.