5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where does Eliezer's father die?
- WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OLD MAN IN THE TRAIN CAR WHO GETS A HOLD OF THE PIECE O'F BREAD?
- WHAT DO THE NAZIS TELL THE JEWISH PRISONERS WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT AUSCHWITZ?
- What do the Gestapo do after an instance of sabotage at Buna?
- WHAT DAY DO ELIE AND HIS FAMILY LEAVE SIGHET?
- a THE SABBATH
- b HIS SON BEATS HIM TO DEATH FOR IT.
- c HANG A KID.
- d Buchenwald
- e THEY WILL BE KEPT WITH THEIR FAMILIES.
5 Multiple choice questions
- CHIMNEYS FULL OF ENOURMOUS FURNACES.
- FORGET TO SAY THEPRAYER FOR THE DEAD.
- A GYPSY KAPO
- RELY ON FAITH.
- BABIES ARE BEING BURNED.
5 True/False questions
WHY ARE PRISONERS THROWING BREAD? → BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO FIGHT FOR FOOD.
To whom does Eliezer lose the gold crown on his tooth? → FRANEK
On the train from Sighet, of what does Madame Schächter have visions? → Juliek playing Beethoven.
HOW DO THE PEOPLE TREAT MADAME SCHATACHERERRERRERERER'S VISIONS? → RABBI ELIUHUIUUIIUUUYUIUHUIUU'S SON.
During the long run after Buna, what does Eliezer say was the only thing that kept him from giving up? → FORGET TO SAY THEPRAYER FOR THE DEAD.