5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Extreme Closed
- Extreme Open
- a Where all the blame goes on that particular person. (kid)
- b refers to the ability to use force in order to accomplish whatever tasks or reach whatever goals one is seeking to achieve.
- c Not healthy and at risk. Very private. Problematic high levels of dependent relationships. Situational functionaltiy; dysfunctionality
- d When you get ready to study a family, you have to look at the whole system to understand all the parts of it.
- e Not healthy and at risk. Problematic communication high level of independency. Overuse of resources changing support network. Situational functionality/ dysfunctionality.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a process in which two people who are in conflict involve a third person in order to reduce the tension in the relationship between the original two people.
- Exact moment at which you or a family are ready to make a change. It's good in Family Systems.
- refers to the legitimate right to do something. Power and authority do not always go together in the context of a system.
- family of procreation
5 True/False Questions
Family power → System which is a set of elements standing in interaction. Family is a system.
Disequilibrium → perfect balance which is not necessarily good.
FO → family or origin
Adult Subsystem → We know least about this system. It is powerful.
Closed → Healthy and also most of the population. They don't come and go as much, but good communication. Fairly stable relationships and limited access to resources. Limited support network. Functioning.