5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the Land Ordinance of 1785?
- a freedoms guaranteed by law
- b an individual who organizes the use of productive resources to produce goods and services
- c surprise attack
- d It told how land would be surveyed.
- e count of population
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- unit of land division
- Gave people in the NW Territory the right to write a constitution
- Law that set up a government and told how new states could be formed
5 True/False Questions
profit → small piece of land
What are the 3 steps to statehood? → Columbus!
reservation → plan for the government for the state or country
What was the Battle of Lake Erie? → Oliver Hazard Perry's ships beat the British
plot → small piece of land