5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a 1.Dead and decaying flesh.
2. Pertaining to dead flesh.
- b To take the place of; to replace.
- c To deprive of strength; to weaken.
- d A meeting at which a spiritualist attempts to communicate with the dead.
- e A person who is knowledgeable about good food and drink; a gourmet.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Relating to or having an effect on the human body.
- Pertaining to the stomach.
- 1. To turn into bone; to become bony.
2. To become rigid (in behavior,habits, or beliefs).
- 1. A body or collection of writings.
2. A structure of special character in an animal body.
- The outer protective layer of the skin or outer layers of various organisms.(In plants, the outer layer of cells.)
5 True/False Questions
consanguinity → 1. Blood relationship.
2. Any close relationship.
sedentary → A meeting at which a spiritualist attempts to communicate with the dead.
accolade → 1. Harmony; agreement.
2. To grant or bestow upon.
3. To agree.
cordial → 1. Hearty; warm; sincere.
dissident → A set of documents containing information about a person or event; a file.