5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 13. What are the seasonal winds that bring rains to South Asia called?
- 20. What does China want to do about Taiwan?
- 6. What religion is followed by most people in Pakistan and Bangladesh?
- 14. What is the place where they make movies in India called?
- 9. Which East Asian country bombed Pearl Harbor and fought against the US in World War II?
- a Islam
- b Make it part of China.
- c Japan
- d Monsoons
- e Bollywood
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Along the Yellow River
- You will be reincarnated or reborn into this world.
- The communist government strongly discourages religion.
- The Great Wall of China
5 True/False Questions
5. What religion is followed by most people in India? → Islam
21. What clothing material was first developed in India? → Cotton
12. Which European country controlled India for two hundred years? → The communist government strongly discourages religion.
19. Who was the greatest conqueror of all time? → It dropped two atomic bombs on Japan.
11. Who was the great leader of India that led them to independence from England using methods of non-violent resistance? → Genghis Khan