5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Surgical Shunts for hydrocephalus
- a "Lack of order" Clumsiness; dysfunction of the nervous system that coordinates movement; gross lack of coordination of muscle movement
- b A method of locating point within the brain using external 3D frame of reference
- c Paralysis of one side of the body
- d Increased sensitivity to stimulus, in particularly touch.
- e Surgical procedure placing shunts to drain excess fluid into the bloodstream.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Surgical removal of a cord
- Surgical removal of a nerve or section of nerve
- Involuntary, repetitive, compulsive, rapid movement or vocalization.
- Surgical procedure that involves resection of the vagus nerve
- A discharge of CSF from the nose or ear
5 True/False Questions
Paraplegia → Paralysis of the lower part of the body due to damage of the spinal cord
Cartoid Endarterectomy → Surgical procedure correcting stenosis of common artery; removal of the material inside of an artery to prevent stroke.
Laminectomy → Surgical removal of the lamina of the vertebra
Neuroanastomosis → Surgical removal of a nerve or section of nerve
Analgesia → "pain killer" To be without pain; a drug that is taken to relieve pain