5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a able to do things well; skilled
- b to fill with anger or resentment
- c to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
- d to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- e to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of humiliating or the state of being humiliated
- to stop the movement or progress of.
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- to make known
5 True/False questions
capable → ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
insert → to stop the movement or progress of.
implore → to plead with or beg for with much feeling
arrest → to seize and charge with breaking the law
pierce → to question the truth or value of