5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a to let go; to free
- b coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- c to pass or break through
- d to question the truth or value of
5 Multiple choice questions
- to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
- a position of control
- anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
5 True/False questions
implore → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
release → to make known
quiver → a case for holding arrows
arrest → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
capable → ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for