5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- b to stop the movement or progress of.
- c to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- d a case for holding arrows
- e to pass or break through
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a strong difference of opinion; an argument
- good wishes
- to plead with or beg for with much feeling
- to seize and charge with breaking the law
- to let go; to free
5 True/False Questions
dispute → to question the truth or value of
eventual → to let go; to free
quiver → silent from anger or hurt
outrage → to make a hold through
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.