5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act of humiliating or the state of being humiliated
- b to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- c a strong difference of opinion; an argument
- d good wishes
- e to let go; to free
5 Multiple choice questions
- to make known
- a position of control
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
5 True/False questions
pierce → to pass or break through
arrest → to seize and charge with breaking the law
quiver → silent from anger or hurt
capable → ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
outrage → anger caused by injury or insult.