5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act of humiliating or the state of being humiliated
- b to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- c able to do things well; skilled
- d to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
- e coming at a later time; happening as a result of
5 Multiple choice questions
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- very loud and shrill sound
- anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- to let go; to free
- ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
5 True/False questions
sullen → to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
quiver → to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
pierce → a strong difference of opinion; an argument
dispute → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.