5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a strong difference of opinion; an argument
- b to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- c to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- d good wishes
- e anger caused by injury or insult.
5 Multiple choice questions
- very loud and shrill sound
- coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- to seize and charge with breaking the law
- to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
- to question the truth or value of
5 True/False questions
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
outrage → to make known
despise → a strong difference of opinion; an argument
capable → able to do things well; skilled
pierce → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.