5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a to let go; to free
- b a strong difference of opinion; an argument
- c the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- d anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- silent from anger or hurt
- to seize and charge with breaking the law
- anger caused by injury or insult.
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- to make a hold through
5 True/False Questions
quiver → silent from anger or hurt
dispute → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
pierce → very loud and shrill sound
eventual → coming at a later time; happening as a result of
quiver → to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble