5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- b to pass or break through
- c to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
5 Multiple choice questions
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- good wishes
- able to do things well; skilled
- to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
- coming at a later time; happening as a result of
5 True/False questions
quiver → silent from anger or hurt
capable → ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
dispute → a strong difference of opinion; an argument
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
sullen → silent from anger or hurt