5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to question the truth or value of
- b to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
- c anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- d to shake with small, rapid movements; to tremble
- e silent from anger or hurt
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to treat in a way that takes away a person's pride or self respect.
- very loud and shrill sound
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- coming at a later time; happening as a result of
- to let go; to free
5 True/False Questions
capable → able to do things well; skilled
pierce → the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
release → to make known
capable → ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
outrage → very loud and shrill sound