5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a a case for holding arrows
- b very loud and shrill sound
- c to fill with anger or resentment
- d to make known
5 Multiple choice questions
- the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
- ready and able to; having the qualities necessary for
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- anything that causes resentment or anger; a wicked or brutal act or remark
- anger caused by injury or insult.
5 True/False questions
congratulations → to express pleasure for a person's success or good fortune
capable → able to do things well; skilled
arrest → to seize and charge with breaking the law
release → to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
arrest → to stop the movement or progress of.