5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to pass or break through
- b a case for holding arrows
- c anger caused by injury or insult.
- d able to do things well; skilled
- e the wheel or tiller used to steer a boat
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to scorn and dislike strongly; to consider unworthy of respect.
- to stop the movement or progress of.
- to question the truth or value of
- a position of control
- silent from anger or hurt
5 True/False Questions
arrest → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
outrage → to pass or break through
insert → to put in; an extra piece sewn or put in place.
pierce → very loud and shrill sound
pierce → to let go; to free