5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- focus controls
- pt care functions
- protect the safety of employees in the workplace.
- Health care facilities must maintain a detailed log of sharps injuries that are incurred from contamiinated sharps. other 2 are on page 16.
- a OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
- b other phlebotomists are trained to perform
- c What does OSHA for?
- d the pasma forms about __%
- e What is located on the arm of the microscope?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What do the objectives do?
- Where are the objectives located on the microscope?
- The usual microscope used in a POL is?
- What is under the stage that contains the condenser , which concentrates the light being directed through the sample and the iris?
- which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?
5 True/False questions
blood does not coagulate at a wound or puncture site → Hemophilia
a white lesion on the tougue → hairy leukoplakia?
White blood cells → leukocytes
ELSA test → HIV infection is diagnosed using?
carbon monoxide → CO