5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- HBV and HCV
- bruising and other injuries
- is the insertion of a needle or cannula into a vein for the purpose of withdrawing blood
- they are eyepieces through which you view the image
- median cubital, basilica,cephalic vein
- a Veins commonly used for venipuncture include
- b the pathogens posing the greatest risk are?
- c Phlebotomy
- d Changes in skin condition often make the elderly more prone to
- e What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
5 Multiple choice questions
- HIV infection is diagnosed using?
- What is located on the arm of the microscope?
- Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
- OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
- what blood type contains neither A nor B antigen is
5 True/False questions
creation and enforcement of both general safety standards & standards for specific industries & operations. → Hemophilia
8 and 15 years → which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?
it's a device for spinning a specimen at high speed until it separates into it's component parts → What is a centrifuge?
Establishing a chain of custody → what is it called when a pt must sign consent form for the testing of drug and alchol
The M.A → Who is responisble for taking Inventory Control of equipment and supplies to ensure that the POL never runs out of them?