5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a diaphragm that opens and closes like the shutter on a camera to increase and decrease the amount of light illuminating the specimen.
- White blood cells
- keep a list of items that are used routinely and reordered systematically
- Optical microscope
- a How do you take Inventory Control?
- b the pasma forms about __%
- c what is the iris?
- d leukocytes
- e The usual microscope used in a POL is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- whole blood
- Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
- OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
- Microscopes used in the POL have what?
5 True/False questions
O → which hepatitis is fatal?
pt care functions → other phlebotomists are trained to perform
protine involved in clotting → Changes in skin condition often make the elderly more prone to
rupturing of RBCs, which releases hemoglobin → hemomolysis
two, Course and fine → other phlebotomists are trained to perform