5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The M.A
- liquid in which othe components are suspended
- below the oculars and mounted on the swivel bace called the nose.
- they are eyepieces through which you view the image
- a Where are the objectives located on the microscope?
- b Who is responisble for taking Inventory Control of equipment and supplies to ensure that the POL never runs out of them?
- c plasma
- d What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
- e what blood type contains neither A nor B antigen is
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What do the objectives do?
- Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?
- evacuation system
- serum does not contain?
5 True/False Questions
platform on which rests the specimen slide → How many focus controls are there and what are they called?
complete blood cell count → CBC
two, Course and fine → other phlebotomists are trained to perform
protine involved in clotting → fibrogen
Health care facilities must maintain a detailed log of sharps injuries that are incurred from contamiinated sharps. other 2 are on page 16. → OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?