5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- it's a device for spinning a specimen at high speed until it separates into it's component parts
- examine blood blood smears and identification of microorgansms in body fluid sample
- specific susbstances that can serve as transmission agents for bloodborne diseases
- incident report form
- a What has the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) identified?
- b in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
- c What is a centrifuge?
- d what blood type contains neither A nor B antigen is
- e What are the common uses for microscope?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- whole blood
- OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
- Reducing the number of HIV related death, reducing material infant transmission, improving the quality of life of those diagnosed with AIDS
- What are OSHA'S duties?
5 True/False Questions
a means of exit from the host → Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?
Optical microscope → other phlebotomists are trained to perform
Do not tell the patient there results!!! you give it to the doctor → What do the Oculars do in the microscope?
HBV and HCV → which hepatitis spreads through contact with contaminated blood or body fluids,and through sexual contact
Establishing a chain of custody → what is it called when a pt must sign consent form for the testing of drug and alchol