← Test 1, 150 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- examine blood blood smears and identification of microorgansms in body fluid sample
- Blood, plasma, human tissue, semen, vaginal secretion, saliva, cerebrospinal fluid, pericardial fluid (from the heart)
- keep a list of items that are used routinely and reordered systematically
- focus controls
- a most bruising is caused by a
- b How do you take Inventory Control?
- c What other ways can bloodborne pathogens be transmitted?
- d What is located on the arm of the microscope?
- e What are the common uses for microscope?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what comes before AIDS?
- in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
5 True/False Questions
Do not tell the patient there results!!! you give it to the doctor → What do you do when the test results come in?
a means of exit from the host → Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?
is the most common → evacuation system
walk dont run, close all cabinet, doors,don't use broken equipment → whole blood
pt care functions → What is located on the arm of the microscope?