5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- complete blood cell count
- a white lesion on the tougue
- Health care facilities must maintain a detailed log of sharps injuries that are incurred from contamiinated sharps. other 2 are on page 16.
- platform on which rests the specimen slide
- particularly aggressive form of tumor there reddish purple to dark blue patches or spots on the skin all over
- a hairy leukoplakia?
- b What is the stage?
- c Kaposi's sarcoma
- d CBC
- e OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- acute HEV may be fatal in?
- Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
- What are common sense saftey rules in a lab?
- Bloodborne pathogens can be introduced into a new host through what routes?
- What is a centrifuge?
5 True/False questions
substage → What is under the stage that contains the condenser , which concentrates the light being directed through the sample and the iris?
creation and enforcement of both general safety standards & standards for specific industries & operations. → Hemophilia
HAV and HEV → which hepetitis is spread mainly threw fecal-oral route?
pt care functions → What is the instrument used more offten in a POL?
below the oculars and mounted on the swivel bace called the nose. → How do you carry a microscope?