5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- it's a device for spinning a specimen at high speed until it separates into it's component parts
- pt care functions
- a white lesion on the tougue
- protine involved in clotting
- a What is a centrifuge?
- b other phlebotomists are trained to perform
- c fibrogen
- d hairy leukoplakia?
- e plasma is nearly 90% of
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- which hepatitis spreads through contact with contaminated blood or body fluids,and through sexual contact
- What are the common uses for microscope?
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- Changes in skin condition often make the elderly more prone to
- How do you carry a microscope?
5 True/False Questions
total volume of plasma and formed elements → whole blood
median cubital, basilica,cephalic vein → The usual microscope used in a POL is?
Occupational safty and health administration → What does OSHA mean?
-needlesticks from needles used ooon an infected pt
-CUTS OR ABRASIONS ON THE KSIN OF THE UNINFECTED PERSON
-ANY BODY OPENING ON AN UNINFECTED PERSON
-a transfusion w/ infected bloos → Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
White blood cells → leukocytes