5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do not tell the patient there results!!! you give it to the doctor
- protect the safety of employees in the workplace.
- move the body tube up & down to bring into focus the object being examined
- HBV and HCV
- a What do the focus controls do?
- b the pathogens posing the greatest risk are?
- c What do you do when the test results come in?
- d what comes before AIDS?
- e What does OSHA for?
5 Multiple choice questions
- whole blood
- Whta does the growth cycle of pathogenic microogranisms require?
- in the event of an accident or exposure incident in the POL, OSHA regulations requre completion of an?
- What is a centrifuge?
- Kaposi's sarcoma
5 True/False questions
specific susbstances that can serve as transmission agents for bloodborne diseases → What has the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) identified?
water → plasma is nearly 90% of
two, Course and fine → other phlebotomists are trained to perform
HBV and HCV → which hepatitis spreads through contact with contaminated blood or body fluids,and through sexual contact
is the most common → evacuation system