5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hold it by the arm, & support it under the base.
- Establishing a chain of custody
- The goals of drug treatment in AIDS & HIV
- complete blood cell count
- particularly aggressive form of tumor there reddish purple to dark blue patches or spots on the skin all over
- a How do you carry a microscope?
- b CBC
- c Kaposi's sarcoma
- d Reducing the number of HIV related death, reducing material infant transmission, improving the quality of life of those diagnosed with AIDS
- e what is it called when a pt must sign consent form for the testing of drug and alchol
5 Multiple choice questions
- the pathogens posing the greatest risk are?
- OSHA revised the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. The additional provisions to the standard are(Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act)?
- evacuation system
- What has the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) identified?
5 True/False questions
2 to 3 months → HgBA1c gives information over a period of
-needlesticks from needles used ooon an infected pt
-CUTS OR ABRASIONS ON THE KSIN OF THE UNINFECTED PERSON
-ANY BODY OPENING ON AN UNINFECTED PERSON
-a transfusion w/ infected bloos → Bloodborn pathogens can be introduced into a new host through several roughts, including?
substage → most bruising is caused by a
is the insertion of a needle or cannula into a vein for the purpose of withdrawing blood → Phlebotomy
Occupational safty and health administration → What does OSHA mean?