5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many of Aristophanes plays survived?
- Describe Aristophanes' plays
- How many plays did Aeschylus write?
- What does Iacosta do after she realizes what has happened?
- Chorus roll in comedies
- a 11
- b A link between the actors and the audience, not necessarily people. They could be animals or even clouds
- c Hung herself
- d 70
- e Remarkable plots with fantastic adventures
5 Multiple choice questions
- only 7 complete plays survived
- 15 men who represented a group of ordinary people (such as citizens, women or elderly men)
- Woman who murders her children is carried away in a chariot pulled by dragons
5 True/False questions
How many plays did Aristophanes write? → 44
What are Aeschylus' plays filled with? → only 7 complete plays survived
The play Aristotle chose as an ideal example of Greek Tragedy → Old Comedy
Describe the mask → no violence on stage
The 3 tragedies Aeschylus wrote in 458 BC are known in total as what? → Oresteia