6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- different tool/person measuring the same thing
-has the largest variability
- does the questionnaire represent what is being studied?
-does it represent the true value of the attribute being measured?
-validity of instrument compared with gold standard
- the degree to which the instrument measures what it is supposed to measure
- -part of reliability assessment
-intra (same data, dif time) or inter (same measurement, dif ppl/tool)
- -how well does the questionnaire perform in relation to other already validated measures of the same entity?
5 True/False Questions
Calibration → adjust a measuring instrument to be equivalent to the standard
Face validity → subjective judgment about measurements contained in the questionnaire are reasonable
2 types of measurement variance → Instrument variability
Content Validity is composed of → -face validity
improve reliability and validity → -calibration
-questionnaire standardisation/validation (qualitative research)