6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- -part of reliability assessment
-intra (same data, dif time) or inter (same measurement, dif ppl/tool)
- does the questionnaire incorporate all the important aspects of the phenomenon under study?
- subjective judgment about measurements contained in the questionnaire are reasonable
- -how well does the questionnaire perform in relation to other already validated measures of the same entity?
- adjust a measuring instrument to be equivalent to the standard
- Instrument variability
5 True/False questions
Construct Validity → the degree to which the instrument measures what it is supposed to measure
validation of questionnaires includes achieving → -Construct Validity
reliability → -precision
-is it consistent?
improve reliability and validity → -how well does the questionnaire perform in relation to other already validated measures of the same entity?
inter → different tool/person measuring the same thing
-has the largest variability