Work, Power, Energy
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Energy stored in the atomic nuclei
- Energy can never be created or destroyed; it can only be converted from one form to another.
- energy associated with the motion and position of everyday objects
- SI units for power. equal to Joules(J)/Time(s)
- energy that is stored due to an object's position or shape.
- The total potential and kinetic energy of all of the microscopic particles in an object.
5 True/False Questions
Work → Unit of measurement for energy
Electrical Energy → energy stored in the chemical bonds of an object
Horsepower → Unit of power to compare work done by a steam engine to a horse. Equal to 746 watts
Gravitational Potential Energy → Energy stored in a stretched or compressed elastic material.
Joule → Unit of measurement for energy