5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Till when did only men act?
- How many actors were on stage at once?
- What did the ancient greeks wear as costumes?
- What god did they honor in theater?
- What are the three unities?
- a Dionysis
- b A face mask with a smile or frown to show emotions, and symbolically collared robes (ex. white-purity, black-bad)
- c 3
- d Elizabethan age (17th century)
- e Place- one location, time- 24 hours, action- single simple plot.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 15 men about to go into war.
- goat song
- The changing hut
5 True/False questions
What was the Paradose? → entry-way (parade)
What was the Proskenian? → backdrop/scenery
What was the orchestra? → the watching place where people stood
What was Sophocles? → a playwright- (496-406)
Give an example for all three unites → Place- one location, time- 24 hours, action- single simple plot.