5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- S - from a.c.h.e.s
- ectopic pregnancy
- 10 years
- a A pregnancy outside of the womb, usually in a fallopian tube
- b menstrual flow
- c Severe leg pain
- d This viral STD is the most common in the world; causes warts and sometimes cervical cancer.
- e How long can perimenopause last?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ring placed anywhere in the vagina to prevent pregnancy
- used for birthcontrol, should be left in for 6 hours after intercourse.
- Surgery to remove the cancer
Chemotherapy to destroy cancer cells using medicines.
Radiation therapy to destroy cancer cells using high-dose X-rays or other high-energy rays.
Immunotherapy . This treatment causes your body's natural defenses, known as your immune system, to attack bladder cancer cells.
- Crucial period for fetal organ development.
- Which part of the kidney is responsible for filtration?
5 True/False Questions
septra bactrum → surgical removal of the prostate gland.
Cesarean section → Pregnant women with HIV have to give birth via ___________ _________
menorrhagia → bleeding from the uterus at any time other than normal menstruation
endometriosis symptoms → This includes Pelvic Pain, Dyspareunia, Abnormal uterine bleeding
valtrex → Treatment for endometriosis