5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ___ was a Germanic king who conquered most of the region in the late 700s.
- Bach and Beethoven were from ___.
- ___ is known for its banking services.
- ___ and ___ are the leading manufacturing countries of Western Europe because they have an abundance of coal and iron ore.
- The ___ was the Nazi program of mass murder of European Jews during World War II.
- a Germany
- b France and Germany
- c Charlemagne
- d Switzerland
- e Holocaust
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
__ is the Western European country that is known for electronics. → France
___ and ___ are the dominant countries of Western Europe. → Switzerland
___ is the Western European country that is known for electronics and scientific instruments. → Netherlands
List 2 causes of World War I. → 1. United States
3. Great Britain
___ is the largest producer of agricultural products in Western Europe. → France