← Final Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Every energy transfer results in an increase in the total entropy of the universe
- Enzymes speed up chemical reactions by...
- Amt. of energy the organism uses to adapt to its environmental conditions and by how it divides up its remaining energy.
- Twisting, turning, and folding of an insulin molecule does not rely on..
- a 2nd law of thermodynamics
- b Principle of Allocation
- c Hydrolysis
- d Amino Acids
- e lowering activation energy required for the reaction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- polar covalent
- Adaptive radiation
5 True/False Questions
3 stages of cell signaling: → Phosphate groups, deoxyribose sugars, nitrogen bases
5 reasons for cells divisions → reception, transduction, response
Come from recent common ancestor but may not look the same → Competitive Inhibition
chromosomes fail to separate during meiosis → Growth, reproduce, repair, efficiency, specialize
Recapture Formula → Monosaccharides