5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which nutrients are needed in small quantities
- what is the ground tissue of a plant called?
- what part of the plant is subterranean
- The sporophyte embryo is packaged along with food supply in a protective coat called a ?
- Are gymnosperm hetero or homo spory?
- a parenchyma
- b seed
- c root
- d heterospory
- e micronutrients
5 Multiple choice questions
- the diffusion of water from a high concentration to a low concentration
- Casparian Strip
- A horizon
5 True/False questions
what contains the male gametophyte? → protection of the egg and embryo in a sporophyte
T/F: The plant kingdom is monophyletic → True
Are angiosperm hetero or homo spory? → heterospory
which meristems are for primary growth and length? → apical meristems
What are roses, beans, sunflowers and oaks → dicots