5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do Pteridophytes have a water transport system?
- what is the integument + megasporangium + megaspore called?
- _________of _________ is a terrestrial adaptation
- what are channels for the passage of water called?
- Monocots vs Dicots: tap root
- a Yes
- b Aquaporins
- c ovule
- d Alteration of generations
- e dicot
5 Multiple choice questions
- parent material
- the diffusion of water from a high concentration to a low concentration
5 True/False questions
Do Bryophytes have a water transport system? → Yes
Monocots vs Dicots: petals in 3x → monocot
which meristems are for secondary growth (girth) → lateral meristems
the male gametophyte → archegonia
what is the dermal tissue of a plant called? → parenchyma