5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the belt of suberin that blocks the passage of water and dissolved minerals called?
- what is osmosis?
- Monocots vs Dicots: which has vascular bundles in a circle
- what are unevenly thickened primary walls called?
- 3rd category of plants
- a the diffusion of water from a high concentration to a low concentration
- b dicot
- c Gymnosperm
- d collenchyma
- e Casparian Strip
5 Multiple choice questions
- provide support and allow growth
- axillary bud
- apical dominance
5 True/False questions
what produces tough, thick covering → male
what are signals that indicate the appropriate location and development of cells? → Positional information
How do bryophytes fertilize? → less organic
Monocots vs Dicots: netted veins → monocot
what is in the B horizon? → parent material