5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the ground tissue of a plant called?
- what is in the C horizon?
- The 1st category of plants
- What are the first vascular plants called?
- 3rd category of plants
- a Gymnosperm
- b Pteridophytes
- c parent material
- d Bryophytes
- e parenchyma
5 Multiple choice questions
- Alteration of generations
- pattern formation
- provide support and allow growth
5 True/False questions
what contains the male gametophyte? → pollen
What are lilies, grasses, orchids and palms → monocots
Monocots vs Dicots: which has 1 cotyledon? → monocots
what eliminates the need for water? → female
what are the first flowering plants called? → xylem and phloem