5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monocots vs Dicots: netted veins
- all seed have 2 spores, what are they?
- The growth of young shoots is called?
- what are the first flowering plants called?
- what is the belt of suberin that blocks the passage of water and dissolved minerals called?
- a megaspore; microspore
- b Angiosperm
- c terminal bud
- d Casparian Strip
- e dicot
5 Multiple choice questions
- wind; animal
5 True/False questions
The 2nd category of plants → Pteridophytes
what is the alternating system of nodes and internodes called → periderm
The 1st category of plants → Pteridophytes
Are angiosperm vascular or non-vascular? → vascular
what is the evaporation of water from a plant called? → transpiration