5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The 1st category of plants
- all seed have 2 spores, what are they?
- Are angiosperm hetero or homo spory?
- what is the main organ for photosynthesis?
- what is the evaporation of water from a plant called?
- a heterospory
- b megaspore; microspore
- c transpiration
- d Bryophytes
- e leaves
5 Multiple choice questions
- wind; animal
- axillary bud
- Positional information
- protection of the egg and embryo in a sporophyte
5 True/False questions
4th category of plants → Gymnosperm
The gymnosperm is dominated by what life cycle? → sporophyte
what is the microspore? → female
Monocots vs Dicots: 4x-5x petals → dicot
Mosses and liverworts are an example of ? → wind; animal