5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what part of the plant is subterranean
- The sporophyte embryo is packaged along with food supply in a protective coat called a ?
- what are signals that indicate the appropriate location and development of cells?
- The potential to form a new branch is called?
- what eliminates the need for water?
- a root
- b pollen
- c Positional information
- d seed
- e axillary bud
5 Multiple choice questions
- naked seeds
- pattern formation
- Alteration of generations
5 True/False questions
which nutrients are needed in large quantity → macronutrients
what is osmosis? → the diffusion of water from a high concentration to a low concentration
which meristems are for secondary growth (girth) → lateral meristems
what is in the C horizon? → less organic
Monocots vs Dicots: which has fibrous roots → monocots