5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do Pteridophytes have a water transport system?
- Monocots vs Dicots: which has vascular bundles in a circle
- Are angiosperm vascular or non-vascular?
- what is an example of scelernchyma
- what tissue has photosynthesis and storage and support?
- a dicot
- b vascular
- c Yes
- d fibers
- e parenchyma
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
what eliminates the need for water? → parent material
3rd category of plants → antheridia
Monocots vs Dicots: netted veins → dicot
what is osmosis? → female
water molecules adhering to the hydrophilic walls of the xylem cells? → adhesion