5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ferns are an example of what?
- what is the protective coat of secondary plant body called?
- what tissue has photosynthesis and storage and support?
- Are angiosperm hetero or homo spory?
- what is the belt of suberin that blocks the passage of water and dissolved minerals called?
- a heterospory
- b periderm
- c Pteridophytes
- d parenchyma
- e Casparian Strip
5 Multiple choice questions
- less organic
5 True/False questions
How do bryophytes fertilize? → swimming sperm
What are the 4 purposes of roots → anchor plant, absorb nutrients, store food, increase surface area
what is the alternating system of nodes and internodes called → stem
Is used for transporting food (sugar) → Phloem
Mosses and liverworts are an example of ? → Bryophytes