5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the 4 purposes of roots
- what eliminates the need for water?
- Do Pteridophytes have a water transport system?
- what is the main organ for photosynthesis?
- what is the movement of water through a plant from regions of high pressure to regions of low pressure called?
- a leaves
- b Yes
- c anchor plant, absorb nutrients, store food, increase surface area
- d pollen
- e bulk flow
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- axillary bud
- apical dominance
5 True/False Questions
what is the alternating system of nodes and internodes called → epidermis
what is the function of parenchyma → perform metabolic functions
Monocots vs Dicots: Which has vascular bundles scattered? → monocot
what is the protective coat of secondary plant body called? → periderm
What are lilies, grasses, orchids and palms → monocots