5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- where is humus found?
- Monocots vs Dicots: Which has vascular bundles scattered?
- what produces tough, thick covering
- Do Pteridophytes have a water transport system?
- what is the ground tissue of a plant called?
- a A horizon
- b parenchyma
- c monocot
- d cork cambium
- e Yes
5 Multiple choice questions
- naked seeds
- provide support and allow growth
5 True/False questions
what are unevenly thickened primary walls called? → collenchyma
which meristems are for secondary growth (girth) → macronutrients
Are gymnosperm hetero or homo spory? → Bryophytes
what are "typical" plant cells called → Angiosperm
How do bryophytes fertilize? → swimming sperm