5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- right triangle
- complementary angles
- prime factorization
- a Breaking down a composite number until all of the factors are prime
- b A triangle with one right angle
- c Two angles whose sum equals 90 degrees.
- d Having the same value
- e A line segment that passes through the center of a circle and has its endpoints on the circle. It describes how wide the circle is.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A polygon with six sides.
- Lines in the same plane that do not intersect. The symbol //
- The value on the x-axis used to locate a point on the coordinate graph. It is the first value in an ordered pair.
- The part of a fraction that stands for the number of equal parts a whole or group is divided into.
- The vertical number line of a coordinate graph
5 True/False Questions
parallelogram → A quadrilateral with two pairs of congruent, parallel sides.
congruent → The ratio of a number to 100 (per one hundred). The symbol %
scalene triangle → A triangle with one right angle
improper fraction → A fraction with a numerator that is larger than or equal to its denominator.
mean → A value found by ordering a group of data from least to greatest and choosing the middle value of the group.