5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- complementary angles
- prime number
- like fractions
- a A number with only two factors: the number itself and one.
- b Two angles whose sum equals 90 degrees.
- c Having the same size and shape
- d Two or more fractions that have the same denominator
- e An equation stating that two ratios are equal
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of numbers. Also known as the average.
- Lines in the same plane that do not intersect. The symbol //
- A comparison of the two values of two numbers
- A quadrilateral with two pairs of congruent, parallel sides.
- The vertical number line of a coordinate graph
5 True/False Questions
hexagon → An eight-sided polygon
rectangle → An angle that measures 90 degrees
numerator → The part of a fraction that stands for how many parts of a whole or group are included in the fraction.
range → The figure formed when two rays meet at a common endpoint called a vertex.
polygon → An eight-sided polygon